Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ad Banners - About & Problem Reports

Lord Romulus

Arcane
So what's the deal with most of the site's ads being targetted towards fat women? All I see are ads for diet pills, tips for tiny bellies, Ellen Degeneres lying, old moms looking younger and single moms earning X amount a day sitting on the computer all day. I mean I guess these ads would make sense if you guys hadn't of scared off all the Bioware fans.

So what's the deal with most of the site's ads being targetted towards fat women? All I see are ads for diet pills, tips for tiny bellies, Ellen Degeneres lying, old moms looking younger and single moms earning X amount a day sitting on the computer all day. I mean I guess these ads would make sense if you guys hadn't of scared off all the Bioware fans.

Easy to fix.

rpgnet_Male_gamers_only_close.tiff

-

Meanwhile, our actual ads have hit a new low.

bps728reg0250n.jpg

Really, now? :lol:

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
My ad free status doesnt work with the "new and improved" forum setup, you know the one with the 1000 blazing suns background color.

I dont want to know how to lose weight or what not to eat coz its the worst food evah.

Plox fix. :outrage:

edit

ok completed the quest for the style changer...

back to normal and ad free again
:dance:

[ad free doesnt work in the other style though if that is in any way relevant or interesting]

Last edited:

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
so, not sure if this is is ad-related (but i'm a patron, but then again this website does whatever it wants so...) but this weird space between the top and the forum stuff has appeared today

wat.png

yes, i'm sure it wasn't there before
i didn't change any configuration or anything

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I think you're a patron without ad-free but with AdBlock running. You should be seeing an ad in that spot.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
I think you're a patron without ad-free but with AdBlock running. You should be seeing an ad in that spot.
that is correct, but i never had that space in the middle before
ah well i'll figure it out, i just thought it was some change that was causing it, i'll survive

edit
so i was going to post this picture to show that it was also outside the single forums:

wat2.jpg

but now it shows like this

wat3.jpg

no, i didn't do anything at all
ah well, beats me

edit again
there, i spent the potatoes, it's not like i have a use for them anyway

Last edited:

Revenant

What's with these banners advertising sadistic and sociopathic games? I log in to the Codex and see the adds suggesting I crush a woman between spikes or torture a chained man with a knife. Wtf, man, wtf

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom