Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie AI Dungeon - Codex Edition

Starting a Codex-centric adventure in this GPT-2 AI driven RPG:

The game is available for free at https://play.aidungeon.io/, special thanks to our own Mormon Cultist AdvancedHero for letting me know about this.

Run 1:

"You are PorkyThePaladin, a noble living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a pouch of gold and a small dagger. You are awakened by one of your servants who tells you that your keep is under attack. You look out the window and see a large group of orcs, trolls and giants attacking the walls. You(Porky) are a knight of Christ and shall always do your duty for Him.
> You inform the dumbass servant that your "dagger" is not really small. It's just cold outside. You try to tell your servant that it's too cold to carry around a dagger, but he drives you out of your tent and tells you to get dressed, since the attack seems to be dying down.
> You say "Look here, you low born asshole, why are rushing me around, I have no fear of these so called orcs and trolls, for I am the greatest knight in the realm! Also, I have my two sidekicks, my man-at-arms Crispy, and my village idiot oath Madbringer."
>Your servant and sidekicks mad braying laughter at your outburst and stammer in fear, though they know not why. You look at these laughing morons, and sadly shaking your head, you head down to the castle yard to fight the trolls mano-a-trollo. You watch as the final troll is brought down by arrows from the castle walls and collapse. Your army stands in awe of your greatness, however your servant Raife asks why you are smiling.
> You say "Because that troll insulted my mother and then took an arrow to the nuts." This tale is likely to appeal to young minds for it's humor. In any event the siege is broken and the Kingdom of Larium is saved, though the king is dead.
> You say "Larium? I thought it was Larion, you dumb fucking AI. Can't even keep the names straight!" The king's brother returns home, his men tell him what happened at the siege and he is filled with great sorrow. He goes into secluded meditation for a week without eating and dies soon after.
> You say "Goddamn, a week without eating? " Two weeks pass and the king's brother dies. In Larium, a strange feeling comes over you, a sickening anxiety and restlessness like you don't remember.
> You say "What the fuck, how many times does this sucker die? " You get a bright idea. You get a group together and create the "Raven Guard", a militant order of knights who hunt psykers.
> You say "Ok, that sounds better. What happens then?" Your actions alarm the Church, and eventually they send out a sanctioned psyker to take you out. A priest finds you during a mission and attempts to get you psyker-ed, but fails.
> You say "How about you go psyker yourself?" You manifest a purple glow, and the unprepared priest is hit by a bolt of psychic energy, killing him instantly. Your actions alarm the Church, and eventually they send out a sanctioned psyker to take you out.
> You say "Back in the old days, we called those bolts of psychic energy sharts." Your actions alarm the Church, and eventually they send out a sanctioned psyker to take you out. A priest finds you during a mission and attempts to get you psyker-ed, but fails.
> You say "Yeah, yeah, I got it. Stop repeating yourself you fucking retard." A week later, still cooped up in your room due to the psyker hunt, a squad of space marines come to your door.
> You say "Wtf?" They tell you that the psyker has been located and to come with them, where they will take you to see the man who hired you. You get a bright idea. You scratch yourself. You look around and notice your servant is not in the room. Hhmm, that asshole probably went to the cellar to eat my cheeseburgers. You look around and notice a box on the floor, with a note attached to it. The note says "This here box contains the phylactery of the great lich Crispy himself". You open the door once more to make sure no one is listening and open the box. Inside is a key and a small golden box. The key is in the shape of a tiny mocha glass. You wonder if it will open the box or if the Space marines will have a use for it. Should you keep it or give it to the space marines? You replace the key with some of your back hair. The space marines say that the building is under strict order to contain the psyker until he leaves, but if it's important you should probably take it. You get an another bright idea. You declare yourself the new Emperor. You march your forces into the capital and take control. You decide to hold a military parade and do an announcements.
> You announce that your real name is Gregz. Your announcement is well recieved, although a bit confusing as it isn't entirely clear if you meant your surname or first name.
> You to avoid further confusion, you declare both your first and last name to be Gregz, and become Gregz Gregz. Congratulations, you've made it further than any other pencil pusher in history! Well, not quite.
> You to quote a great autist, push this! You push this. And you win. Congratulations, you've made it further than any other pencil pusher in history! Well, not quite.
> You say "Push it real good." You say "Push it real good." And you win. Congratulations, you've made it further than any other pencil pusher in history! Well, not quite.
> You say "Shut the fuck up." You say "Shut the **** up." Congratulations, you've made it further than any other pencil pusher in history! You're famous. Well, not quite. You are Gregz Gregz.
> You say "Oh, so we censor stuff now?" You say "Oh, so we censor stuff now?" Well, not quite. You are Gregz Gregz. > You say "I know my fucking name, you fucking waste of bits!" You yell, before pausing. You think for a second. "Or maybe I don't." You say, being sarcastic. Well, not quite. You are Gregz Gregz.
> You say "But what is an RPG?" You say "But what is an RPG?" Well, not quite. You are Gregz Gregz. You have been killed by not knowing what an RPG is.
> You say "Lol!!!" Well, not quite. You are Gregz Gregz. You have been killed by not knowing what an RPG is. Well, not quite. You are Gregz Gregz.
> You say "The end." THE END

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron
I often jump in AI Dungeon to fulfill my wildest sexual fantasies. Then I'm met with one of the bot's programmed twists and my boner fades immediately when the succubus turns into a magic carpet and flies away.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Gregz Gregz you need to do a second run. Here's my try:

"You are PorkyThePaladin, a noble living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a pouch of gold and a small dagger. You are awakened by one of your servants who tells you that your keep is under attack. You look out the window and see an army of goblins storming the castle. You grab your sword and dagger, run downstairs and see that the front door is broken open and goblins looting and killing everything in sight.
>You inform the dumbass servant that your "dagger" is not really small. It's just cold outside.
Then a few archers arrive to defend you. Unfortunately, they can barely shoot straight. You are surrounded.
>The goblins are more intelligent than that. They smell blood and throw the servant down the stairs.
The servant breaks his neck and fall down the stairs, screaming.
You are alone. Surrounded.
>You ask the goblins why did they throw the servant further down the stairs, and how is he still screaming if his neck is broken. Logic trap.
The goblins reply with lots of blood and gore, and when they are done, they all stab themselves. You are free to leave.
>You laugh, and that's when the arrow hits you right in the throat. You die.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom