Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex Alexander Brandon teasing something related to Deus Ex

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Alexander Brandon said it was something we were "all waiting for".

grimace

Arcane
Alexander Brandon said it was something we were "all waiting for".

My guess is a lossless re-recording of the Deus Ex sound track.

Fans have been waiting for a complete sound track release. The CD with the GOTY edition only contained some of the music written for Deus Ex.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Yeah the goty soundtrack is notably missing the New York Club theme which I had to download myself. :rpgcodex:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Just play GMDX. What else could a remaster give you? Triple-A gfx in Unity? Shitty console UI? Technically superior voice acting that loses the charm of the original?

I may be confusing remaster with remake.

Only possible reason to remaster it would be for consoles. It had a PS2 version back in the day that was fairly butchered, but it never caught on like on PC. Though with Mankind Divided selling like shit supposedly I don't see why Square would dump a bunch of money into a complicated remaster. Chances this isn't some kind of soundtrack release are around nil, IMO.

CaesarCzech

Scholar
Either its Deus Ex related someway, perhaps Remake ? or is it tarded way of saying he is part of Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom