Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alright Codex, please help me find yet another obscure "rpg"

Outmind

Augur
I wanna start this off by saying that you guys are awesome when it comes to identifying little known stuff I've played briefly 15 years ago and never knew how to find again!

with the compliments out of the way, i would like you to help me identify some obscure game i played back in '98. It isn't as much of an rpg as it is a multiplayer online shooter. I remember you had different classes, all of which were spell casters of a sort (mages, clerics, probably warlocks etc) and you leveled them up by participating in matches. I don't really remember much about the game other than it took place in spacious arenas, and that the cleric character had a starting offense spell called "weapons I", which would shoot out a magic mace in front of you at the enemy. Later on he got resurrect and heal. I als remember the main menu being designed to look like a study of sorts.

Hope that's enough to go by for you guys.

Outmind

Augur
No no, this had much worse graphics, and didn't feel like an ut clone

Outmind

Augur
It IS!

The codex prevails, yet again. You sir have my sincerest gratitude.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom