Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alternative RPG Codex GOTY 2015 VOTE!

Trashos

Arcane
PoE: 8

(My 2nd favorite RPG story after PST, but some characters needed more fleshing out. Combat is interesting, but lacks brilliance. Could do with less trash mobs.)

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Metal Gear 10
Rainbow Six 10
Zelda 10
Undertial 10
Super MArio Brothers 10
Yoshi 10
Donkey Kong 10

Wait, we can vote on other genres beside RPG's?

Why have you quoted my post to ask this? There have been a million posts before mine that have listed blatant non-rpgs. If they can vote for non-rpgs I can vote for games people think are rpgs because they are fucking morons and this vote is a fraud, and this site is a fraud.
Metal Gear 10
Rainbow Six 10
Zelda 10
Undertial 10
Super MArio Brothers 10
Yoshi 10
Donkey Kong 10

Roqua is trolling. Keep calm and carry on.

Please don't tell me what I am or am not doing. Your vote is the fucking troll, you cocksucking nincompoop. If other people can vote for blatant non-rpgs I can vote for games fucking idiots consider rpgs. If you refuse to count my vote in your fraudulent console scam this thing is, then all it does is prove my point.

You are either retarded or trolling. Or both. Read the fucking rules again:

10: PERFECT (ONLY 1 or 2 games are allowed to have this score, so think well before voting!!!)

Even if people will vote for non-rpgs then those votes will be filtered out because *surprisingly* the vast majority of codexers have common sense and they vote for the correct games (RPG game released in 2015 - check, RPG game they played - check).

This voting system will allow to have a top 10 ranking and a ranking by categories. While a voting by categories will allow just a ranking by categories and not a top 10 ranking. Get it!?

So, basically you could get what you want (ranking by categories) but your are too stupid to realize it. Just post a proper vote and go rape tumblerinas until after 20th of February. Your butthurt/trolling is boring.

mixer

Learned
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: 7
Age of Decadence: 8
Underrail: 9
Shadowrun Hong Kong: 6
Serpent in the Staglands: 5
Invisible Inc.: 8
Undertale: 4
Pillars of Eternity: 4

Crazed Weevil

Prophet
DOS EE: 8
Fallout 4: 5
Pillars of Eternity: 3
Shadowrun Hong Kong: 7
Underrail: 8
Wasteland 2 DC: 7
Witcher 3: 8

Beastro

Arcane
band together and go on strike until this site has sensible catagories for voting where people with taste and refinement don't have to vote with the monkey savage console fans or weird shit child molester fans.

:lol:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Metal Gear 10
Rainbow Six 10
Zelda 10
Undertial 10
Super MArio Brothers 10
Yoshi 10
Donkey Kong 10

Why have you quoted my post to ask this? There have been a million posts before mine that have listed blatant non-rpgs. If they can vote for non-rpgs I can vote for games people think are rpgs because they are fucking morons and this vote is a fraud, and this site is a fraud.
Metal Gear 10
Rainbow Six 10
Zelda 10
Undertial 10
Super MArio Brothers 10
Yoshi 10
Donkey Kong 10

Roqua is trolling. Keep calm and carry on.

Please don't tell me what I am or am not doing. Your vote is the fucking troll, you cocksucking nincompoop. If other people can vote for blatant non-rpgs I can vote for games fucking idiots consider rpgs. If you refuse to count my vote in your fraudulent console scam this thing is, then all it does is prove my point.

You are either retarded or trolling. Or both. Read the fucking rules again:

10: PERFECT (ONLY 1 or 2 games are allowed to have this score, so think well before voting!!!)

Even if people will vote for non-rpgs then those votes will be filtered out because *surprisingly* the vast majority of codexers have common sense and they vote for the correct games (RPG game released in 2015 - check, RPG game they played - check).

This voting system will allow to have a top 10 ranking and a ranking by categories. While a voting by categories will allow just a ranking by categories and not a top 10 ranking. Get it!?

So, basically you could get what you want (ranking by categories) but your are too stupid to realize it. Just post a proper vote and go rape tumblerinas until after 20th of February. Your butthurt/trolling is boring.

You are really bad at this. Really, really bad. Bad enough where responding in kind will just be an insult to insults.

So tell me, what games are you considering as rpgs? What games voted on so far are being filtered out? Saying most people who post on rpgcodex have common sense kind of speaks little of your competency in judging these matters.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Age of Decadence: 8
Pillars of Eternity: 5
Underrail: 4
Witcher 3: 7
Fallout 4: 3
Shadowrun hong kong: 6

Those are all the RPGs I played this year. I condemn anyone even voting for stuff like Invisible inc(it's GOTY, its just not an RPG) or undertale (jRPGs are counted as RPGs now?).

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
Age of Decadence : 9
Undertale :8
Shadowrun HK : 7
Hard west : 7
Serpent in the Staglands : 6
Pillars of Eternity : 6

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Voidspire Tactics : 9
Serpent in the Staglands : 8
Dex : 7
Antharion : 6
Undertale : 6
Pillars Of Eternity : 5

Telepath Tactics : 8
Hard West : 7
Chroma Squad : 7

HotSnack

Cipher
GOTY:
WL2DC: 9
DOS:EE 9
AOD: 8
TW3: 6
POE: 3

Games I don't think are crpgs, but were listed on felipepe's poll so...
Undertale: 8
Hard West: 8

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I thought Lightning Returns was a joke option, what's with Crooked Bee and others scoring it well, is there actually a decent game there?

Underrail - 8
Age of Decadence - 7
DOS:EE - 7
Invis Inc - 7
Witcher 3 - 5
Dead State Reanimated- 5
Wasteland2 DC: 5
Serpent in the Staglands - 4
Shadowrun Hong Kong - 4
Pillars of Eternity - 3
Undertale - 1

Bonnie

Educated
Underrail: 10
Age of Decadence: 9
Serpent in the Staglands: 9
Undertale: 7
Pillars of Eternity: 6
Fallout 4: 1

canakin

Cipher
Age of Decadence: 10
Underrail: 6
Shadowrun HK: 7
Serpents in the Staglands: 6
Dead State Reanimated: 6
PoE: 4
Hard West: 8
Wasteland 2 DC: 6
Sword Coast Legends: LOL

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So again I assume like in felipepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepepes poll I'm not supposed to vote for EEs like W2 if I've only played the original, right?
Ok, so here we go (10 point voting system is huge incline btw.).

Age of Decadence ---> 8
Pillars of Eternity ---> 9
Shadowrun: Hong Kong ---> 7
The Witcher 3 ---> 8

Exxos

Educated
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Wrath
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: 9
Age of Decadence: 7
Shadowrun Hong Kong: 7
Underrail: 7
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition: 7
Avernum II: Crystal Souls: 7
Serpent in the Staglands: 6
Eisenwald 5
Pillars of Eternity: 5
Fallout 4: 2

imweasel

Divinity OS EE: 9
Wasteland 2 DC: 8
Underrail: 7
Dead State RA: 6
Shadowrun Hong Kong: 6
Witcher 3: 5
Pillars of Eternity Sawyerism: 0.5

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
This year was just shit for RPGs.

Undertale: 7
Underrail: 5
Age of Decadence: 3
Pillars of Eternity: 1

Age of Decadence: 10
Conquest of Elysium 4: 8
Dead State: Reanimated: 6
Legends of Eisenwald: 7
Pillars of Eternity: 4
Shadowrun: Hong Kong: 9
Sunless Sea: 6
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut: 5

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom