Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Am I gonna get a tag/be banned for callin' people fags

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I have to hand it to the Codex. I have criticized the homosexual lifestyle on here for nine years and have not had a single post or thread about it that was censored.

On the rest of the Internet with the same material I would last five minutes.

... material !? :)

Repressed Homosexual
I have to hand it to the Codex. I have criticized the homosexual lifestyle on here for nine years and have not had a single post or thread about it that was censored.

Content, or whatever you want to call it. If you meant to imply it's just all a joke and I don't really believe it, it's not true.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Content, or whatever you want to call it. If you meant to imply it's just all a joke and I don't really believe it, it's not true.

I think he means all the material you have to browse through in order to make your inane threads. All the gay videos you watch. For science of course.

Also, OP is a fag.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

We find your frequent reports on homosexual content on Youtube both delightful and informative.

That kind of commitment towards understanding homosex trends is truly commendable.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Star Stable is too easy. You should make unlawful belligerents play Haven and Hearth instead.

Their goal should be to build a village of "Codexia", complete with palisade walls and all.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
repressedhomorainbow.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom