Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Amazing Cultivation Simulator

Perkel

Arcane
Finally spent some more time with it since i took break playing 77. I love it even more than at start now. Turns out this is not just copy paste rimworld but fully realized world with unique charcters/cities etc + some random element. It even has some story too where you have "default" path. Some exploration and combat when you send your disciples. outpost mechanics with policies and events.

Honestly i am legit surprised how deep game goes.
Especially cultivation and skills you receive. Born with destroyed body ? Rebirth pill. Use people with various psychiques as nurishment for you, steal life, plenty of spells, creating puppets, changing animals into people with different training methods, completely separate body cultivation so on and so forth.

This is the sleeper hit for sure.

Though i have problem with OCD. I keep restarting after few hours.
There is worshop for this but all chinese.

Perkel

Arcane
I don't understand how stats work in this game. Does someone know ?

So for example Qi Sense:

Ability ?
Level ?
yellow bar under skill - which i think represents XP needed for next level.
stars

So i did some testing and i rolled character with 50 in Qi Sense and 2 stars which seems like "max". He got lvl 10/20. Then i rolled some hobbo with just 25 in Qi Sense and no stars and he had lvl13/20

Moreover i noticed that 50 in ability is not actually limit as i got dude who had nearly 75 in farming and 15/20 level. Moreover at times i saw that max level actually can be breached and saw skills on chracters with like lvl 15/32

I think:

- Ability - I think this is born ability, can't be improved and i think it has influence on max level possible for chracter moreover the higher it is the base starting level is higher and max level is higher.
- Stars - This gives boost to learning i think. At least for Cultivator skills it cuts a lot cost of upgrading skills. The thing is that it can be for every skill and you can't manually upgrade rest of skills.
- Level - Actual skill of what you are doing. The higher it is the better you are at something.

Moreover all of those are also affected by traits and intelligence. Dude with high intelligence will get frequently epiphanies about something rising level.

The other thing i don't get is how to train some of the things. For example Qi Cauldron. It says that it converts stamina into this reserve but i never see it doing anything. The other one is Qi Sense, i don't know how to rise level of it as you can't train it via spending inspiration points.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Did i not write a decent tutorial on the inner cauldron a few posts back?? As for Qi sense you have the level (10/20) and the ability rating (50) which ads your attributes (PER,CON,INT) to the level. Your Qi sense level can be raised with manuals from your Manual Pavilion. You need to get someone with qi sense of minimum 13/20 to get him to 20/20 with manuals. And max level of skills can be breached by yaoguai which is the reason why i'm raising a bunch of catgirls right now. I believe the maximum qi sense ability rating for humans is 110.

Perkel

Arcane
Your Qi sense level can be raised with manuals from your Manual Pavilion.

How ? You can only transcribe, study etc manuals there isn't any option for Qi Training.

Also your explanation about Ability doesn't really work. Ability score is influenced by 5 senses but it has also base stat you can roll. So my question is what does it do actually ? Can it be trained ?

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Your Qi sense level can be raised with manuals from your Manual Pavilion.

How ? You can only transcribe, study etc manuals there isn't any option for Qi Training.

Also your explanation about Ability doesn't really work. Ability score is influenced by 5 senses but it has also base stat you can roll. So my question is what does it do actually ? Can it be trained ?

The base stat for qi sense can only be increased by manuals and temporarily with the sect branch mechanic. I don't know about 5 senses, i only know when i increase my int, per and con that my qi sense increases with it. Qi sense, as i understand it, affects your base qi out of which your max qi is derived from.

In the manual pavilion when you transcribe a law every disciple can learn any lvl 1 skill of that law. For example sunflower refining law has the earthmother manual which increases qi sense.

Perkel

Arcane
sunflower refining law has the earthmother manual which increases qi sense.

Isn't this Max Qi ? Which is different than Qi Sense as Qi Sense gives you ability and levels while Max Qi is just Max Qi.

speaking of which. Somehow between C77 i managed to get 100 hours in it:

unknown.png

Perkel

Arcane
Ok i got mindfucked.

Turns out that Ability also seems to be something you can improve. Ton of characters have for example 16/16 but i saw some that have 2/44 which means there is some way to improve that...

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
sunflower refining law has the earthmother manual which increases qi sense.

Isn't this Max Qi ? Which is different than Qi Sense as Qi Sense gives you ability and levels while Max Qi is just Max Qi.

speaking of which. Somehow between C77 i managed to get 100 hours in it:

unknown.png

You have manuals for both max qi and for qi sense, and also for attributes which affect qi sense (which increases max qi) Congratulations for the first 100 hours :D

Perkel

Arcane
You have manuals for both max qi and for qi sense, and also for attributes which affect qi sense (which increases max qi) Congratulations for the first 100 hours :D

Do you know something on Emotional Guard ? Trying to recruit some guys but always it gets to 60 and it can't progress further, It says that i should talk about hobbies but i chat, discuss about everything and give presents and it never goes above 60...

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

Do you know something on Emotional Guard ? Trying to recruit some guys but always it gets to 60 and it can't progress further, It says that i should talk about hobbies but i chat, discuss about everything and give presents and it never goes above 60...
Oh yeah. You have to find out their weakness (from other people) and then mention it to them to lower that guard. I'd really recommend that at some point you go to the official discord and read a few guides. The game is just way to big.

Perkel

Arcane

Oh yeah. You have to find out their weakness (from other people) and then mention it to them to lower that guard. I'd really recommend that at some point you go to the official discord and read a few guides. The game is just way to big.

Link to discord ?

Also is there a way to choose what goes into storage by hand ? For example i want to divide flour from wheat but using those tiers/quality/essence sliders can't do that.

Mortmal

Arcane

You need an extremely high charisma character and speak of their weakness , that was discovered interrogating other npcs.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

Link to discord ?

Also is there a way to choose what goes into storage by hand ? For example i want to divide flour from wheat but using those tiers/quality/essence sliders can't do that.
Here https://discord.gg/7AzmV5TWxR
Sadly the storage customization options are not very good, but it gets much easier to manage when you build your sect wonder.

Perkel

Arcane
Thanks

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom