Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

An argument for : the jimbob Sucking Dick in the Shed subforum

My case could not be clearer.

I love to suck dick in the shed.

As of next month, I have been a member of this stupid gay forum for ten years.

I have contributed far more to this forum than the insane neanderthal man, who respects me, and the frightening Jewish man, who creepily respects me despite his misguided finding of my poor ex-flatmate's facebook.

I

am

your

god.

Your posters hing on my every word. Any one of you who visit Scotland do so in the vague hope that you might hear my dulcet tones explaining my perfect opinions on RPG mechanics to the idiot few.

I met a Codex once in the pub. He stammered "that's a guy I know" and disappeared.

He feared me.

So should you.

I

am

your

gay

god.

You will love me and despair.

YUou qill suck every dick I have.

I have four hundred and nintee n dicks.

You will be my four hundred and twentith.

I will take you........

I am a monster.

I willl fuck everything i see.e

I am

jimbnobob.bb.

I will

eat

everthing

I

love.

TOEEE wasn;t every giiiid thung,

oh god

I miss her so much.

I

t

o

e

e

has cloud's

sword.

ends

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
rUUgViH.gif

Kz3r0

Arcane
My case could not be clearer.

I love to suck dick in the shed.

As of next month, I have been a member of this stupid gay forum for ten years.

I have contributed far more to this forum than the insane neanderthal man, who respects me, and the frightening Jewish man, who creepily respects me despite his misguided finding of my poor ex-flatmate's facebook.

I

am

your

god.

Your posters hing on my every word. Any one of you who visit Scotland do so in the vague hope that you might hear my dulcet tones explaining my perfect opinions on RPG mechanics to the idiot few.

I met a Codex once in the pub. He stammered "that's a guy I know" and disappeared.

He feared me.

So should you.

I

am

your

gay

god.

You will love me and despair.

YUou qill suck every dick I have.

I have four hundred and nintee n dicks.

You will be my four hundred and twentith.

I will take you........

I am a monster.

I willl fuck everything i see.e

I am

jimbnobob.bb.

I will

eat

everthing

I

love.

TOEEE wasn;t every giiiid thung,

oh god

I miss her so much.

I

t

o

e

e

has cloud's

sword.

ends
:didntreadlol:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
DIRECT COMMUNICATION THROUGH OUR PENISES IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PLEASURES OF BEING MALE. ONLY MEN WILL EVER BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS VIDEO AND HOW IMPORTANT AND BEAUTIFUL IT IS. OUR ERECT PENISES ALLOW US TO TALK WITHOUT SPEAKING, TO EXPERIENCE EACH OTHERS MASCULINITY, TO LOVE EACH OTHERS MANHOOD. OUR ERECT PENISES ARE EVERYTHING.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I changed my mind. I don't want it any more

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...91455&pagenumber=991&perpage=40#post460867893

Inst Age of Decadence the game from the guys from ROG Codex? I vaguely remember years ago they were making a game, mostly to show to the industry how a real RPG should be

EDIT: vvvv yeah, that. I used to lurk a bit there years ago, and in my head this guy was basically the personification of everything RPG Codex meant

yeah, I posted there for an embarrassingly long time until a year or two ago when I finally gave up. VD is an unmitigated arsehole but he's passionate as hell and committed to AoD to the point of lunacy for nearly ten years, and it shines through. It's kind of a shame he took so long in making it, because it was one of those one-man passion projects that you didn't see any more... until a few years ago.

O rly

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom