Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

angry topic

Discussion in 'MMO(RP)G / Online Discussion' started by SoKvadratish, Feb 10, 2011.

?

the fuck?

Poll closed Mar 2, 2011.
  1. not any fuck was given today

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. this poll sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Iron Knee Educated

Iron Knee
    No, I've spoken to Kruger. It's very strange and quite displeasing.

^ Top  
  2. Fjorn Novice

Fjorn
    If you really want to continue planting trees, you can borrow my Q65 pots

^ Top  
  3. Iron Knee Educated

Iron Knee
    Thank you, that is appreciated. I'll sort something out so I can continue.

I'd just like to know where the pots have gone, where the mats are disappearing to, why the village isn't seeing new trees out of this and finally why they've not been returned. It's not that I am against someone else planting aside from myself or villagers getting trees for their plot, it is the fact that I am being blocked from helping village with planting trees of increasing q.

^ Top  
  4. Uno Educated

Uno
    Ok just to clarify - were the pots in the house at Uno's Gardens?

^ Top  
  5. Iron Knee Educated

Iron Knee
    Yep, I had left them in the left hand cupboard, stocked up on mats for tree planting and went to bed, came back next day to find them gone. Day after that soil had been taken and 100L of good q water.

^ Top  
  6. Fjorn Novice

Fjorn
    Its... Its really happening. Will we stay together? when/where will we start? who's going to keep playing.

^ Top  
  7. Iron Knee Educated

Iron Knee
    lol, yeah, Care about the tree pots now and who took what ... good bye world 4, hello world 5!

Damn that was sudden and unexpected.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.