Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Another Morrowind Mod List - RP and Content Mods

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Imperial Legion

Imperial Legion Expansion by AliceL93: this mod is a complete overhaul of the Imperial Legion faction with 8 new quests, bugfixes of vanilla Imperial Legion related bugs, better rewards for advancement and better personality for some of the NPCs, among other features. It also integrates the “Legion Papers” and “Knight of the Imperial Dragon Quarters” mods. Since version 2.1, the mod also includes an optional follower, legionnaire Publius Claudius, which was previously a separate mod.

I installed this, since I heard Tamriel Rebuilt Legion is very good, but you can't join, you need to be a member on Vvardenfell already. And I'm not about to subject myself to the Imperial Toddgion unmodded again.

I've only played the Gnisis quests so far. I think it adds a few more options and flavour, but it's not very intrusive. Having a partner makes any fights too easy, but it turns the quest line into a kind of buddy cop series. I lol'd when he said that Baladas "probably uses the roads that the Empire built", so how dare he refuse to pay taxes? That's some Reddit-tier politics. :lol:

Alex

Arcane
Hello, everyone. I was hoping someone could help me with this. A mod I installed (Balmora - The City of Contrasts) apparently has some dependency I didn't know about. It is trying to load a mesh called "Meshes\LLCS\LLCS_rug_rub.nif". Any ideas where this is from? I don't know what "llcs" here means.

Joseph King

Literate
closing your game by offering a new quest in which you can prepare for the Nerevarine's eventual expedition to Akavir

The idea of giving Morrowind a gameplay ending makes me wish for a Falloutesque ending slides mod to recap some of the faction and side quest results.

Funposter

Arcane
Hello, everyone. I was hoping someone could help me with this. A mod I installed (Balmora - The City of Contrasts) apparently has some dependency I didn't know about. It is trying to load a mesh called "Meshes\LLCS\LLCS_rug_rub.nif". Any ideas where this is from? I don't know what "llcs" here means.
9Vc5cNw.png

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
closing your game by offering a new quest in which you can prepare for the Nerevarine's eventual expedition to Akavir

The idea of giving Morrowind a gameplay ending makes me wish for a Falloutesque ending slides mod to recap some of the faction and side quest results.

A Morrowind playthrough never ends, it just fades away.

Alex

Arcane
9Vc5cNw.png

I did install all of those. Didn't find the mesh in any of them.

Dr1f7

Scholar
just played thru my quest mods again and damn they're so good shame nobody plays them
oh well

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Any vampire mod to reccomend? Preferentially to make it more akin to daggerfall? Where you do suffer lots of penalties but still can play the game?

This list is fantastic and I intend to spend more time with it once I finish my playthrough (it's not the first time I play MW, but I never stuck with it before). From what I understand, the only patches/mods with inarguable benefits for everyone, including first time players, are Code Patch, Patch for Purists, MGE XE and Optimization Patch. From the content mods, I've only installed Expansion Delay as I don't like being ambushed by the Dark Brotherhood that early (their equipment is too expensive and better than the the other Light Armor you find in shops).

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Imperial Legion

Imperial Legion Expansion by AliceL93: this mod is a complete overhaul of the Imperial Legion faction with 8 new quests, bugfixes of vanilla Imperial Legion related bugs, better rewards for advancement and better personality for some of the NPCs, among other features. It also integrates the “Legion Papers” and “Knight of the Imperial Dragon Quarters” mods. Since version 2.1, the mod also includes an optional follower, legionnaire Publius Claudius, which was previously a separate mod.

I installed this, since I heard Tamriel Rebuilt Legion is very good, but you can't join, you need to be a member on Vvardenfell already. And I'm not about to subject myself to the Imperial Toddgion unmodded again.

I've only played the Gnisis quests so far. I think it adds a few more options and flavour, but it's not very intrusive. Having a partner makes any fights too easy, but it turns the quest line into a kind of buddy cop series. I lol'd when he said that Baladas "probably uses the roads that the Empire built", so how dare he refuse to pay taxes? That's some Reddit-tier politics. :lol:

I finished this, but I already got the Chrysamere sword (through random exploring) before I activated the relevant quest, so I never resolved the questline of my follower/buddy. Oh well. Also never realised that there are now quests given by Angoril in Fort Pelagiad, because the quest givers just tell you to "talk to the ranking members at the other forts" without specifying which ones. I didn't think to check Pelagiad. When you become the head of the faction, you get a nice apartment in Ebonheart, but I never bother much with any of the houses, mansions, etc. you can get in-game unless there are quests attached to them.

Didn't see many differences with the base quests otherwise, but all in all a decent addition. I would have preferred it if you could make the follower meet you at appointed Legion forts, rather than having to drag him along to different quest givers. But overall OK. I liked having the option of flashing papers instead of needing a "uniform" (shitty cuirass).

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
New mod from MelchiorDahrk (and friends) that is probably insanely high quality - Greymarch Dawn - Whispers of Jyggalag. Should go very well with the brand new TR release.

dHhTAGa.png

53679-1698810011-21943289.png

53679-1698809960-597359273.png

53679-1698810019-988546030.png

I respect Melchior incredibly, but I always found that his mods don't fit in Morrowind. They are too much. Like his remake of Vos has a tower 4 times taller than vanilla. Some things were designed with specific rationale in mind, like the use of fog in Morrowind.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
I think BCOM is the only acceptable town overhaul. Because I know that guy and he personally entered every interior and changed rugs, plates or whatever to the approapriate culture for the dwelling. It has incredible level of polish and measure because it feels like vanilla.

Dr1f7

Scholar
anyone ever try these mods?

i had them on my radar but they got deleted or something

zool

Arcane
Updated the OP:

Roleplay > Quest Alternatives
- added MainQuestOverhaul by Caran7hir
- added LDM - Choices and Consequences by Lucevar (and removed GAMA - Go Away Move Along, Expansion Delay, Quarantined Vvardenfell, The G93 Vanilla Quest Tweaks RP Choices Consequences Super Mega Package - Ultimate Edition)
- removed The G93 Vanilla Quest Tweaks RP Choices Consequences Super Mega Package - Ultimate Edition as it is included in LDM - Choices and Consequences

Roleplay > Quest Alternatives (minor mods)
- added Steal This Book by seibaby
- added A Grave Errand by seibab
- added Feminist Nerevarine by AliceL93

Roleplay > Gameplay Tweaks
- added link to Less More Exclusive Factions by kadok1 (a more permissive version of More Exclusive Factions)

Dialogue > Less Generic-type mods
- added Less Boring NPCS by wolfweim

Dialogue > Location Overhauls (w/ unique dialogue)
- added note saying that Redoran Council Overhall in included in BCOM
- edited note to OAAB Grazelands to explain that it has a soft incompatibility with Less Generic Nerevarine and hard incompatibility with Roleplay Options for Great House Hlaalu

Dialogue > Inns and Taverns
- added note saying that Atmospheric Delights in included in BCOM
- added note saying that The Other Council Club in included in BCOM
- added note saying that Even Seedier Eight Plates is included in BCOM
- added note saying that Dirtier Cozier Muriel's Cornerclub by MachiHamRandySandwich is included in BCOM + added alternative mod for same inn: Dirty Muriel's Expansion by Endify
- added note saying Lively Black Shalk Cornerclub is included in BCOM
- added The Rat in the Pot Expansion by Endify as an alternative to TGD 01 The Rat in the Pot by DebiDalio
- added Pleasant Pilgrim's Rest by Endify
- added Scintillating Sethan's Tradehouse by Endify
- added OAAB Ebonheart Six Fishes Improved by Lucevar

Dialogue > Audio
- added Friends Reunited by VonDjango
- added Nordic Banter by VonDjango

Immersion > Consistency Fixes
- removed Expansion Delay as it is included in LDM - Choices and Consequences
- removed Quarantined Vvardenfell as it is included in LDM - Choices and Consequences
- added note saying that Inscribed Maar Gan Rock is merged in BCOM

Immersion > Less-static world
- removed GAMA - Go Away Move Along as it is included in LDM - Choices and Consequences
- added Broadsheets and Notice Boards Redone by Kalinter
- moved Correspondances of Morrowind from Minor Mods to main section and added note saying that it is compatible with BCOM if you use the patch provided by BCOM for Correspondances of Morrowind
- added Repopulated Waters - Rowing NPCs by GrumblingVomit

Faction Expansions > House Hlaalu
- added note to Roleplay Options for Great House Hlaalu to explain that it is incompatible with Less Generic Nerevarine and OAAB Grazelands.

Faction Expansions > Mages' Guild
- added Mages' Guild Overhaul - Miniquests by Glittergear
- updated Magical Missions with Magical Missions Recharged by VonDjango

Faction Expansions > Thieves' Guild
- added Mastermind Quests - A Thieves Guild Mod by wolfweim

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom