Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline [ANOTHER POLL] The Worst Decision Ever Made On RPG Codex

What is the absolute worst decision that's ever taken place here at Codex?

• Jaesun's utterly retarded changes to GRPG. What the fuck?

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • Briefly putting Crispy in charge of GD. Duh.

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Taking away custom avatars. a.k.a. The Prosecution of TheWesDude

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Banning Jim Profit. This should get exactly one vote.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Something else that I'll specify below but that will be a complete waste of time to even consider.

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I don't feel action is being taken about the latest changes to this website quickly enough, so I decided to draw even more attention to the issue in order to expedite the required rollback to what we're all accustomed to and comfortable with.

I'm trying my best not to influence the results of the poll, so the changes I'm referring to shall remain unspecified in this poll's description, but we all know exactly what I'm talking about.

Please vote.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I was trying to think of something worse than the recent forum split because I'm sure there have been worse decisions, but I'm drawing a blank.

Esquilax

Arcane
The new subdivsions to the RPG forum are really bad, but I have to say that the the lulz button suggestion (along with the rest of the button parade) that was implemented a while back was probably the worst.

kazgar

Arcane
Surely the competing pledge drives for weaboo avatars/no weaboo avatars should be in here somewhere. Such short memories.

Then again, maybe should replace "worst" with "funniest"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom