Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anthony Davis leaving Obsidian

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Anthony's Profile · Anthony's Wall

Anthony Davis
Today was my last day at Obsidian after 7.5 years of amazing experiences. Meari and I are moving to Texas. Bittersweet this is.
Share · November 5 at 10:55am ·
12 people like this.

Robin St. John WOW! Best of luck to you both on your new adventure!
November 5 at 11:00am

Erik Novales So who got that mysterious Pazaak screenshot you used to have on your door?
November 5 at 11:07am

Ian Wall This post needs more icons. ;)
November 5 at 11:08am

Wes Washabaugh Hey Tony, can I have your spot at Obsidian?? I make a mean 'Hello World!' program.
November 5 at 11:18am

Anddy Archer Where in Texas?
November 5 at 11:20am

Megan Tiernan Congrats on your new adventures
November 5 at 11:24am

John D. Morgan Pazaak was fucking rigged. I don't care what the code said.
I'm glad you are happy in your life man, I wasn't around as much as I should have been and I'm sorry to see you go. But I wish you all the happiness and hope things continue to be excellent.

Much love.
November 5 at 12:10pm

Bradley William Henry Smith Good luck out there!
November 5 at 12:50pm · 1

Tyler Davis I will pester MacLean as if it was my sole purpose in life to maintain the legacy of the Davis reputation here. It was a pleasure working alongside you Anthony. Best of luck in your journey to Texas!
November 5 at 2:09pm · 1

Renee Mcclellan Banister Welcome back!
November 5 at 2:31pm

Jason Sereno It was my pleasure and honor to work side-by-side with you (both literally and figuratively), sir. But buck up cowboy, because new great adventures await! Just drop me a "howdy howdy howdy" sometime.
November 5 at 3:09pm · 1

John Gonzalez Happy trails, Anthony!
November 5 at 6:22pm

Miles Jose Vasquez Hermano! You will be missed. But best of luck on your new adventure.
November 6 at 1:15am

Steve Weatherly Sorry I wasn't there to send you off yesterday... good luck sir!
November 6 at 2:44am

Anthony Davis You aren't sorry yet Steve. :)
November 6 at 8:21am · 1
See All
People You May Know

Anthony Davis
Add Friend

Phillip Jordan (Triox)
5 mutual friends
Add Friend
Facebook © 2011 · English (US)
About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Help

Chat (5)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Anthony's Profile · Anthony's Wall

Anthony Davis
Today was my last day at Obsidian after 7.5 years of amazing experiences. Meari and I are moving to Texas. Bittersweet this is.
Share · November 5 at 10:55am ·
12 people like this.

Robin St. John WOW! Best of luck to you both on your new adventure!
November 5 at 11:00am

Erik Novales So who got that mysterious Pazaak screenshot you used to have on your door?
November 5 at 11:07am

Ian Wall This post needs more icons. ;)
November 5 at 11:08am

Wes Washabaugh Hey Tony, can I have your spot at Obsidian?? I make a mean 'Hello World!' program.
November 5 at 11:18am

Anddy Archer Where in Texas?
November 5 at 11:20am

Megan Tiernan Congrats on your new adventures
November 5 at 11:24am

John D. Morgan Pazaak was fucking rigged. I don't care what the code said.
I'm glad you are happy in your life man, I wasn't around as much as I should have been and I'm sorry to see you go. But I wish you all the happiness and hope things continue to be excellent.

Much love.
November 5 at 12:10pm

Bradley William Henry Smith Good luck out there!
November 5 at 12:50pm · 1

Tyler Davis I will pester MacLean as if it was my sole purpose in life to maintain the legacy of the Davis reputation here. It was a pleasure working alongside you Anthony. Best of luck in your journey to Texas!
November 5 at 2:09pm · 1

Renee Mcclellan Banister Welcome back!
November 5 at 2:31pm

Jason Sereno It was my pleasure and honor to work side-by-side with you (both literally and figuratively), sir. But buck up cowboy, because new great adventures await! Just drop me a "howdy howdy howdy" sometime.
November 5 at 3:09pm · 1

John Gonzalez Happy trails, Anthony!
November 5 at 6:22pm

Miles Jose Vasquez Hermano! You will be missed. But best of luck on your new adventure.
November 6 at 1:15am

Steve Weatherly Sorry I wasn't there to send you off yesterday... good luck sir!
November 6 at 2:44am

Anthony Davis You aren't sorry yet Steve. :)
November 6 at 8:21am · 1
See All
People You May Know

Anthony Davis
Add Friend

Phillip Jordan (Triox)
5 mutual friends
Add Friend
Facebook © 2011 · English (US)
About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Help

Chat (5)

hoopy

Savant
Erzherzog said:
hoopy said:
Facebook, more like Failbook.

hoopy, more like some shitty alt.
People are so obsessively fixated on the idea that I'm somebody's alt, yet not one person here can prove the accusation. Why do you even care so much? Why do you spend all this time thinking about who's an alt and who's not? What does it matter?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
hoopy said:
Erzherzog said:
hoopy said:

People are so obsessively fixated on the idea that I'm somebody's alt, yet not one person here can prove the accusation. Why do you even care so much? Why do you spend all this time thinking about who's an alt and who's not? What does it matter?
SHut up, nomask.

Erzherzog

Magister
hoopy said:
Erzherzog said:
hoopy said:

Because when its an alt they always rage when asked about it.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Davis hasn't even posted here since 2009. The kitchen was too hot. Apparently both here and at Obsidian. :smug:

Wunderpurps

Educated
Erzherzog said:
hoopy said:
Erzherzog said:
hoopy said:

Because when its an alt they always rage when asked about it.

Well I'm not nomask, so just let it drop already. All this metaposting bullshit around here is the worst spam I've ever seen.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO LOLLOLLOL AT YOU DIPSHITS IT ISNT FAILBOOK IT IS FAGBOOK

Nael

Arcane
curry said:
So why did he leave? any drama to it?

He hates gays. That is why he is moving to Texas so that he can fag drag all he wants. Weeeeeeeeee!

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Nah, no drama.

I'm from Texas originally and I am at a point in my life where I am ready to start a family and be near my family again. The offer I received was a great opportunity.

Also, while Obsidianites don't post here, you can be assured we still read the forums.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom