Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any chance of more freebies If I donate?

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
I've been tempted to donate, but I was waiting for another community fundraiser where I could maybe pick up some freebies.

If there's a few spare game keys floating around from the Kickstarter pledges, I'd rather donate and pick them up here.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
aud20front.jpg

That's going to part someone's legs.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I've been tempted to donate, but I was waiting for another community fundraiser where I could maybe pick up some freebies.
Freebies give potato 1:1, basic campaign gives potato 1:6. That's the difference between 6 months ad-free vs not even 1 month ad-free.

Also, I think XF 1.2 has changed something in how they do user groups. If you donate and find you can't access the forums, use the contact us form and let me know.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
I just used my 60 potatos and got the ads removed.

I didn't even know there was a potato drive here:oops:

I gave the place $20.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
i have 205 potatos but i don't care for virtual stuff that doesn't exists. anyone interested in trading them for actual potatoes? i'll also accept cauliflower.

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. I WRITE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY DESIRE TO INVEST AND TO BUY A REAL POTATO IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND I HOPE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT APPROVAL AND WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

I AM JOHNSON SAVIMBI FROM CODEXIA.MY LATE FATHER GENERAL V. SAVIMBI DWELLER WAS THE REBEL MODERATOR WHO CONTROLLED THE GD AND GRPGD REGIONS OF CODEXIA FOR 27 YEARS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE.

BEFORE HE DIED,MY FATHER WAS ATTACKED BY THE OPPOSITION FORCE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT DARKUNDERLORD AND WAS KILLED IN FEBRUARY 22 2002. BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE REVEALED AND HANDED TO ME THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF TWO MILLION (30,000,000) POTATOES IN A USER HERE IN SITE FEEDBACK, EMBASSY OF DEMOCRATIC PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF RPGWATCH. BECAUSE OF THESE REASON I FLED TO RPGWATCH AS A REFUGEE BECAUSE MY FATHER STEPPED ON MANY TOES WHILE HE WAS CARRYING OUT HIS REBEL ACTIVITIES AND MANY OF HIS ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ESPECIALLY MY PRESIDENT.

I STAYED IN RPGWATCH FOR ONE MONTH,AFTER WHICH I THEN FLED TO SITE FEEDBACK IN OTHER TO CLAIM WHAT MY LATE FATHER LEFT FOR ME TO INHERIT AS HIS LEGITIMATE HEIR-AFTER AND NEXT OF KIN.MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE USER POTATO ACCOUNT SO I AM UNAWARE OF ITS CONTENTS.

PLEASE SIR,I WANT YOU TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS POTATO INTO YOUR USER ACCOUNT AND TO ALSO HELP ME COME AND ASSIST ME CLAIM THIS CONSIGNMENT IN THE POTATO ACCOUNT HERE IN SITE FEEDBACK.I AM READY TO SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO RELEASE 20% OF THIS POTATO TO YOU AND THE REMAINING 80% WILL BE PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TRUSTED AND RELIABLE PERSON AS I CAN FORESEE AND I FULLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT LAST.

I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE ME AN URGENT REPLY AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS MESSAGE.ALSO INDICATE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IN YOUR NEXT REPLY TO ME.

YOURS SINCERELY,
JOHNSON SAVIMBI.
SITE FEEDBACK REFUGEE CAMP
R. CODEXIA

Severian Silk

This thread should at least earn you a watchwitz.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom