Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any mod for Fallout Tactics?

laclongquan

Arcane
specifically, for the single player campaign.

From what I can found it's only upcoming-demos, not even complete yet. so I'm interested in any that works.

Also interest in a face mod that replace the old recruit faces with new ones. Looking at them during these ten years is quite boring now.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Prosper might know a mod or two. I remember there being a complete story mod or something for it, but you've probably played it already.

laclongquan

Arcane
You only need to mention them. This thread is not for me, you know.

Redux seem to be big, and complete. I'll try it.

Fallout: Last Vegas is not out.
Enclave is too bloody big and multi-part. I will download it and try but it takes time.
Awaken look complete but also multi-part. try it later.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You only need to mention them. This thread is not for me, you know.

Redux seem to be big, and complete. I'll try it.

Fallout: Last Vegas is not out.
Enclave is too bloody big and multi-part. I will download it and try but it takes time.
Awaken look complete but also multi-part. try it later.

Any impressions on the mod, got FT from GOG and wanted to play it again after many years with extra content.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I've only used custom music (few tracks from Odium/G17 and Fallout 2).
Tried Awaken, looks cool but dropped it after few hours.

Anyone tried editor to make maps? I'm looking for it to make some "horde mode defence" maps, for fun. Still no time and resources.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Enclave mod is real-time only? Really?
How it could work?
I've tested it in my first playthrough and was fun with burst auto AK-47/LMG/auto shotguns meat grinding. But mutant fights is big no-no. And robots. And those tech-freaks. And deathclaws.

And funny that potato version of the game (not the GOG) got no level editor or similiar stuff. Strange.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Is there any mod that removes modern weapons and adds Fallout 1 weapons and new fictional weapons?
IIRC someone made Fo1 Power Armour graphics model for FoT?

And funny that potato version of the game (not the GOG) got no level editor or similiar stuff. Strange.
You need to install the patch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom