Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone else get the feeling skyrim was better?

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Retard central in full swing.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
what the game needs is real immersive enemies which can only be defeated by pressing a certain succession of Bs and Ys and Os when you get told to press them and of course cut scenes of awesome close ups on attacks and counterattacks and dodges. otherwise how will people realize it's not an rpg? :smug:

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Nobody's complaining about enemies with special moves, what's complained about is that you're content gated by enemies with bloated hp and damage. And FYI, the game's already like what you've described, it's just delayed it a bit further.

And I know. I just wanted to write an example of challenging enemies without a HP/Attack bloat. And i still keeping my point: Who fucking cares if an enemy have 1000 HP bloat at level 15 if level 15 Geralt makes 330 damage per hit?

There's more important things to complain about: inaccurate control of horse riding when sprinting, quest markers and low description of the locate of places... This is just an irrelevant thing.

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Is supposed to be a bad one?

Retard central in full swing.

This isn't even my final form.

GrapeJam

Novice
There's more important things to complain about: inaccurate control of horse riding when sprinting, quest markers and low description of the locate of places... This is just an irrelevant thing.
:hmmm:

Last edited:
What's dumb about this system ? The fact that you are not breezing through enemies because you are an uber witcher ? The game's not perfect but this is not one of the reasons. Try to offer a valid argument without making a fool of yourself if you please.
They could have done something like this Anon suggested?
RxTVB5W.png

Don't be a fucking fantard.
Ok, I didn't even remember this thread existed and I'm not sure who the hell decided to bump it years later, but holy shit, if it wasn't for the date I'd think this guy just copy-pasted this summary from the dozens of posts I made on the same topic over time, because he's stating point for point the same shit I've been saying about the leveling system in TW3 for the past six years or so.

The Op claiming "Skyrim was better" is still delusional, though.

SumDrunkGuy

This thread is unreal. Skyrim is horrible and has no redeeming qualities. All the mods in the world can't save that piece of shit. Witcher 3 does a lot of things well.

SumDrunkGuy

Well sure, if you're a homosexual who fantasizes about getting raped in the ass by other species then I can understand the appeal.

FriendlyMerchant

Dog Itcher 3 is a player once, and put away forever kind of game. It's nothing but a lowest common denominator storyfag game. Skyrim is a play once, then install a bunch of mods, play a few more times until you get tired of the crashing and then never touch it again until you find out a few years later that some new and improved titty and sex mods come out. Then you play it again until you get tired of the crashing and then uninstall. Both terrible games. Skyrim just had much more going for it with mods and the mod toolkits.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Dog Itcher 3 is a player once, and put away forever kind of game. It's nothing but a lowest common denominator storyfag game. Skyrim is a play once, then install a bunch of mods, play a few more times until you get tired of the crashing and then never touch it again until you find out a few years later that some new and improved titty and sex mods come out. Then you play it again until you get tired of the crashing and then uninstall. Both terrible games. Skyrim just had much more going for it with mods and the mod toolkits.
brb installing gay cat/lizard/dragon/horse/dog sex mods

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Skyrim, much like Starbound is a vast empty nothing which lends itself to mods. Perhaps it's no surprise that both are filled to the gills with sex mods.

FriendlyMerchant

brb installing gay cat/lizard/dragon/horse/dog sex mods
Yiff in hell faggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom