Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone ordered yet?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I ordered a copy on Thursday, and was wondering if anyone else has ordered the game yet. [/u]

Peacedog

Novice
I'm strongly considering ordering this after the holliday proper. But I haven't made up my mind.

Tude

Novice
PERFECT SERVICE (can only speak for Germany)!

Ordered Wed at late night - got it today Friday at noon!

But the Demo already kept me from working, I DEFENITELY have to go on to finish that finally at the weekend...

AARGHHH... But perhaps only a little glance at the full-version...

Thanks so much for your nice german attention within the other Thread and the superb Delivery, Wolf!

Tude

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Hi Tude, thank you! I'm glad you've received your copy that soon. Of course, delivery from Berlin to Berlin is not such a great feat. I ship every copy within 24 hours after receiving the order, but delivery times vary greatly from country to country, e.g. within Europe between 1-3 days (Germany) to 5-6 days (Italy). Delivery to the U.S. should take less than 5 days, but there have been instances where delivery took more than a week. Australia seems to have a great postal service, with delivery there taking only about 5 days, in spite of the distance...

Tude

Novice
Wolf Mittag said:
delivery from Berlin to Berlin is not such a great feat

[Giggle on]
German Post must thank YOU believing in them... and Deliveries around the corner seems to be the most outstanding task !
Sometimes english Trains run more on time like they do...
[Giggle off]

Wolf Mittag

Developer
I do. :) I really think the German Postal Service does, on the whole, a pretty good job. (Which is all the more worthy of praise since they've got a monopoly, and have therefore no commercial incentive to provide good service.)

Recently I shipped a CD to a small town in Portugal: As my customer told me, he received it two days later. Now, that's pretty impressive; 10 years ago, such speedy delivery to a foreign country would have been unthinkable...

Gwendo

Augur
I've ordered it. I like the setting and the ultima inventory style. :)

Zufuriin

Scholar
Played through the demo for a bit last weekend, just ordered the full version. Good stuff.

Anonymous

Are you serious? Is this some kind of a joke thread? No disrespect to the author of the game since making a game is no easy feat, but seriously, I played the demo for about 5 minutes then quit. Why would anyone pay for something like this? It should be released as freeware. Go download Dink Smallwood if you want this type of simplistic/2D semi RPG. I don't mind paying for Spiderweb games since those are polished and professional enough to warrant the paying for.

Wolf Mittag

Developer
Anonymous said:
I played the demo for about 5 minutes

That may be explain your opinion about this game. Teudogar certainly doesn't impress at first sight. But people who actually do play it tend to enjoy the game depth and level of detail, the plot, game world, and atmosphere, the realism, and the authenticity of its historic environment.

Of course, different people have different tastes. But the free demo gives you a chance to see for yourself if you like it or not, and no one forces you to buy it if you don't. So what's your problem?

Zufuriin

Scholar
Anonymous said:
I played the demo for about 5 minutes then quit. Why would anyone pay for something like this?

I didn't exactly love the first 5 minutes of Fallout either. Nor the first few minutes of most games I've played, or the beginning of a movie or book. The first few minutes (or pages) are usually slow, confusing, introductory and sometimes tedious necessities. I'd have thought most people have figured that out.

Hopefully the next game will have an akshon-packed opening cinetatic, just for you!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom