Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Aod News Main Thread

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
New patch is out, 233.4mb on Steam. No juicy patch notes yet.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So AoD's text is 6x ( or more ) the amount of text inside my graduate thesis lol. my thesis is 40 MB with pictures, graphs, tables, statistical charts included. hahahahaha

agris

Arcane
Patron
disable word's shitty image compression and it'll blow the fuck up.

Beowulf

Arcane
disable word's shitty image compression and it'll blow the fuck up.
What if he writes in LaTeX:
latex-writing.jpg

Cazzeris

So AoD's text is 6x ( or more ) the amount of text inside my graduate thesis lol. my thesis is 40 MB with pictures, graphs, tables, statistical charts included. hahahahaha

Actually, not only text had to be translated, but most graphical parts of the interface as well. In fact, Torque 3D is so bad at scaling this stuff that it is necessary to upload hundreds of small .png files containing buttons and panels at various resolutions everytime a new translation is finished.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Just finished my non-violent thief playthrough. Next up is a murderous assassin type. Once the patch hits.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75836429553869167

A test build containing many changes and mechanics from Dungeon Rats, a party-based RPG set in the Age of Decadence, is now available, should you wish to give it a try.

To access the test build, right click on the game in your Steam library, select Properties, click on Betas tab. If it’s set on “None - Opt out of all beta programs”, change it to Test – Private Testing Branch.

Enter the Access Code (‘blacksheepwall’), click on Check Code, and wait for Steam to download the files.

We've tested the build and so far everything *appears* to be working correctly, but there were quite a few changes to the scripts so it's possible that we failed to detect something.

We'll continue testing for another week or so. You can either try the build now or wait until it's released officially.

Soon indeed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom