Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD torrent?

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Can someone please put the game up on a torrent once they get it so other people can play. I'm all for indie developers I just don't feel like paying for a lackluster game made by VD :)

Can some members get the game for free since we have supported u?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I always hated Pooperscooper, but it turned to despise now. Normally one may assume he is joking, but sadly, Pooperscooper is retarded / acts out the "retarded kid" shtick so he's serious. I hope he drowns in a shallow river.

Fez

Erudite
You can be sure that VD will do all he can to support the spread of zero day warez for everyone.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Jasede said:
I always hated Pooperscooper, but it turned to despise now. Normally one may assume he is joking, but sadly, Pooperscooper is retarded / acts out the "retarded kid" shtick so he's serious. I hope he drowns in a shallow river.

I think it all went downhill when the woman with the big glasses morphed into an grinning yet angry man. :(

onerobot

Scholar
Just ask Jasede, Pooper. I'm sure he'll hook you up with something interesting.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Jasede said:

Your a furry.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Ur? Is that how you spell it? UR doesn't sound like U R to me it sounds like U with an rrrish sound so its like YOUR= UR.

spacemoose

Erudite
I wouldn't be surprised if VD sells like three copies the first day its out, and there's twenty people discussing the game on the codex the next day.

and complaining why there are no rpgs anymore in another thread.

cause a ton of you are fags like that

jeansberg

Liturgist
Rohit_N said:
POOPERSCOOPER said:
Ur? Is that how you spell it? UR doesn't sound like U R to me it sounds like U with an rrrish sound so its like YOUR= UR.
It's "you're".
You heard it first at the Codex, guys!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom