Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Apocalypse Now RPG by Monty Markland - terminated with extreme prejudice!

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
My theory is that Markland walked in on a Hollywood satanic pedo orgy and failed his sanity check. Now he's condemned to wander Hollywood in a stupor, his mind refusing to put together the pieces so could tell his tale in a coherent narrative. He'll end up hanging out in a bar, giving vague warnings to passing adventurers that they best turn around and head home if they know what's good for them.

Either that or he's actually involved in litigation and knows he's not supposed to talk about it, but he's got so much rage that he can't hold it in.

I envy people who can shitpost while raging drunk. When I have too much booze I become absolutely paranoid that my grammar is incorrect, spend 30 minutes polishing every sentence and then I pass out before even sending the post.

That's why you stay up until 2 a.m., continuing to drink as you triple-check and agonize over each word. Then you wake up the next afternoon with a hangover remembering only that you posted something that will probably embarrass you.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
You think you have it bad because you went mad on forums after a few beers ?

Eh...IIRC it was a 12 pack of rolling rock and then a whole big ass bottle of that premixed margarita shit from jose cuervo that did it.

Dude, I used to chat up this hot brunette on Skype for a few months. She would drink a lot, I would drink a lot, but just about the time when she was shitfaced enough to be willing to show me the titties, I would get obsessed with starting every little comment with capital letter, ending it with a period, have proper punctuation and be triple checked for typos. Eventually we would both pass out fully dressed and nothing ever came out of it.

It's hell on earth. Be proud of your shitposting.

Mustawd

My theory is that Markland walked in on a Hollywood satanic pedo orgy and failed his sanity check. Now he's condemned to wander Hollywood in a stupor, his mind refusing to put together the pieces so could tell his tale in a coherent narrative. He'll end up hanging out in a bar, giving vague warnings to passing adventurers that they best turn around and head home if they know what's good for them.

Either that or he's actually involved in litigation and knows he's not supposed to talk about it, but he's got so much rage that he can't hold it in.

I envy people who can shitpost while raging drunk. When I have too much booze I become absolutely paranoid that my grammar is incorrect, spend 30 minutes polishing every sentence and then I pass out before even sending the post.

That's why you stay up until 2 a.m., continuing to drink as you triple-check and agonize over each word. Then you wake up the next afternoon with a hangover remembering only that you posted something that will probably embarrass you.

added you to my non retarded 2017 thread. Number of posters: 2.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
God, just thinking about this but in a "real life" -setting gives me ptsd-angst. Glad I stopped drinking.

Cael

Arcane
God, just thinking about this but in a "real life" -setting gives me ptsd-angst. Glad I stopped drinking.
That's why I make it a policy to avoid alcohol :D

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
This Cael is the most stubborn person I have seen in a while. He still tries to convince us in the Bitcoin thread that there is a company manufacturing new actual Bitcoins in chips and putting them in physical coins. And goes on to call us kindergarten when we tell him that he is an idiot.
Don't bring your selective misrepresentation here, kid.

Of course, bubba, I'm misprepresenting you:

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/bitcoins.78701/page-22#post-5454124

After your self-righteous rant in this thread, doesn't really suit you to be a liar too.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Shitposting ranks really, really low on the list of dumb stuff someone can do while drunk.
Yup,can't even call it a dumb stuff. It is not like waking during the midday on some bench with a lot of pains,scratches,empty wallet and a few lost items....at least you have half a bottle left from the night.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom