Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Apparently we can change our usernames freely now

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
By clicking on your name and then going into "Account details":

name1.png

name2.png

Please use this responsibly. Don't hurt the people around you.

SexExitium

Augur
unique.png

what is this libtard snowflake bullshit, what about my freedom of speech
ever notice that you can literally change your gender on that same page, this site is the worst
also can you set the page width to 130% it's too narrow now, thanks

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tried it and
You recently requested to change your username to kony and this is currently awaiting approval by a moderator.

Now I can't cancel it :|

Alex

Arcane
Tried it and
You recently requested to change your username to kony and this is currently awaiting approval by a moderator.

Well, all you need to do is wait until they change the username and then ask for it to be changed back...

Assuming no one steals it in the meantime, I guess.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Change it to something funny to see if it works.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Tried it and

And I was wondering what happened.

Modron

Arcane
Worst part of this change is, while the site will list your old names on your profile, you can't find a member by searching their old name.

lightbane

Arcane
Can you change your avatar freely now? I'm not sure, as clicking on one's profile pic brings you to the image used.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can you change your avatar freely now? I'm not sure, as clicking on one's profile pic brings you to the image used.

Still on the todo list from the discussions in the site feedback thread.

I'm guessing the issue is that XF2 only supports custom avatars by default and the avatar gallery has to be redone from scratch.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Great, it has to be approved by The Administration® first.

When can we get our old custom avatars back tho?

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Has this feature been disabled again, since I can't change mine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom