Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Applause on the subtle (feminist) Agenda of kkKodex Buttons

Divine Blessing

Scholar
i realise not many of kkKodex have female contacts. IRL emojis, like Smilies usually r used by females to express emotions in text based conversations, while the male audience prefers a more neutral or at least articulated (semantic) approach.

kkKodex rating buttons now try to apply a male aura to this very female obsession to deliver an emotional context to every statement. these kkKodex emojis r a subversive and polarizing take on (male) genderisation, to make man do female things, like the use of emojis.

so pls use those emojis, so some day mankind finally may achieve gender neutrality, wage equality and "social justice".

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
i realise not many of kkKodex have female contacts. IRL emojis, like Smilies usually r used by females to express emotions in text based conversations, while the male audience prefers a more neutral or at least articulated (semantic) approach.

kkKodex rating buttons now try to apply a male aura to this very female obsession to deliver an emotional context to every statement. these kkKodex emojis r a subversive and polarizing take on (male) genderisation, to make man do female things, like the use of emojis.

so pls use those emojis, so some day mankind finally may achieve gender neutrality, wage equality and "social justice".
I think it has to do with lack of testosterone. Eating junk food and never seeing daylight has completely destroyed the testosterone levels of many cucks here. Now they spend their pointless days waiting for the vax to kill everyone. Any day now!

Seeker
In My Safe Space
If you agree with a post you can simply brofist it and be done with it.
In this case the so called emojis allow you to be taciturn which is a masculine trait.
Why do you want to remove it and turn the posters into chatty women?

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
If you agree with a post you can simply brofist it and be done with it.
In this case the so called emojis allow you to be taciturn which is a masculine trait.
Why do you want to remove it and turn the posters into chatty women?

The irony of someone who has half the site on his ignore list attempting to preach about masculinity.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot

You have issues.

Lambach

Arcane

I use emojis fairly often and I am a testosterone-fueled Giga Chad with a 25cm dick (when it's flaccid), thereby disproving your theory.

:kingcomrade:

Riskbreaker

hi grrrlfriend
I must kritik ur reading of the kkodexian rating buttons
they must be seen as the act of imperialism on the side of maskKKuline reason which is thereby colonizing the space of the emotional
in articulating the emotional into multiple visual representations which are then tabulated and classified and operate under a hierarchy both implicit and explicit they clearly present an expression of the maskkKuline ocularo-phallo-logocentrism
i hope this kritik helps u be a better academixxx grrrl
hugs

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I am a testosterone-fueled Giga Chad with a 25cm dick (when it's flaccid)

This seems like it would be incredibly inconvenient. Do you spool it or have to strap it down just to walk around town? God forbid you get unintentional wood, you're liable to hurt someone or yourself. On a related note, have you ever passed out from blood loss to your brain when seeing a good looking girl in a bikini?

Codex Year of the Donut
I am a testosterone-fueled Giga Chad with a 25cm dick (when it's flaccid), thereby disproving your theory.
Is this you?
jackchapman-1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom