Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News APRIL FOOL: Bethesda: Obsidian To Develop Fallout Sequel

Saran

Scholar
Shagnak said:
Not many, I keep inviting them over for tea and serving them up to guests :twisted:

Come to Shagnaks, mmmmm, tastes like chicken!

nyotaimori2wv.jpg

Fez

Erudite
She must not wash very often if there are plants sprouting out of her crevices.

Oh God, Visceris is a fat moron. Is that really his picture?

aboyd

Liturgist
Saran said:
Becuase PS:T wasnt a so-so game saleswise, it did pretty badly.
From an interview with one of the PS:T team members: "over time the sales rivaled many of our other titles due to word of mouth."

He does concede initial sales were poor, maybe you're thinking of that.

PS: Planescape legos.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
That thread on Obsidian's forums is just plain awesome. I think Visceris found out it was a joke in mid stroke or something and is now suffering the insanity of blue balls.

Fez

Erudite
If my tablet hadn't died I'd be having some photo fun. I'll have to borrow one off someone. It's annoying to not have one.

Fez

Erudite
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.

Deathboy

Liturgist
How come they have all the DELICIOUS FATTIES on the obsidian boards?

Wait I seem to remember seeing a photo of Ex a while back :twisted:

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Tablet?

Fer chrissakes mate, you're gonna be the Pope, not feckin Moses! :roll:

Now start designing your cassock before it's too late.

I recommend little cherubs all over it in lewd positions.

Edit: hmmm, thread crossovers will create confusion when we look back at this. Oh well, nevermind, we're all loonies anyways so its not like we ever make sense.

Fez

Erudite
My cassock will be the first one any Pope has had that was crafted out of solid, pure awesomesauce. You'll need an iron will not to blow your load when you look at it. I'll threaten some people with the Inquisition to do it for me, if I can't think of anything.

It's going to have my extra commandments on the tablet too.

Saran

Scholar
aboyd said:
Saran said:
Becuase PS:T wasnt a so-so game saleswise, it did pretty badly.
From an interview with one of the PS:T team members: "over time the sales rivaled many of our other titles due to word of mouth."

He does concede initial sales were poor, maybe you're thinking of that.

PS: Planescape legos.

Yea, i was referring to the initial sales, which was due to the godawful marketing, and while it has sold a decent number of copies i dont think its enough to get one of the major publishers interested in the IP, at least for the immediate future, who knows, maybe bioware might give it a go, or perhaps they might even ask the lads at obsidian to do it for them, right now thats the only situation in which i see a new PS game getting made since obsidian dont have the clout (yet) to convince a publisher to take the risk.

Infact what is the status of the IP?
Is it still in interplays hands or was it part of the recent debacle involving Atari?

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Astromarine said:
Does anyone find it SUPREMELY ironic that that Urban DIctionary entry was written by EXITIUM?
It was so ironic that it looped around the irony spectrum and thus was no longer ironic.

Deathboy

Liturgist
Hades_One said:
I am sure they are making all sorts of snide remarks over at RPG Codex. RPG Codex are nothing but a bunch of schoolyard bullies that are all in the same clique, and those who have the audacity to disagree with them they attack en masse and those who have the greater audacity to stand against them they attack even moreso. I am sure on their site they are using old pics of me in some graphic joke that one of them has worked on. They don't even have the conjones to attack in the real world because they are a bunch of schoolyard bullies without the cojones that have the anonymity of the Internet which is just sad.
This is from the obsidian boards, you'ld think after 17 pages and my fine calming down the gormless prick would've settled down but na he's still ranting. He doesn't even have the nuts to post his street address so I can turn up with my gas axe and cook'em, fat four eyed fucka

:twisted: EAT THE FATTIES!!!! :twisted:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom