Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ArcaniA hate thread.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
They probably bribed him with potato.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
SCO said:
Sure, maybe, but i did not buy it.

Well I assumed you were implying that you pirate games to try them out, then have deemed none of them worthy of buying. I find that a bit hard to believe as we have had at least a few great RPGs since Gothic 2. If you just pirate everything and never pay for it even if you liked it though... well... that's pretty shitty of you.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Zed said:
I won the game in a contest. I haven't installed it and probably won't. Using the box as a coaster for my drinks.

If you send it to me I'll do an LP. I'm too poor to waste good money on such a thing. ;)

Also isn't 'Arcania hate' a redundant phrase(pleonasm)?

Malakal said:
I just read Arcanias review in probably the biggest Polish gaming magazine and they gave it... 7+ :decline:

Don't be harsh on them, 7 is the new 0 and has been for many years among reviewers. These day's even Maluch Racer would get at least an 8.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I vote that Zed send it to Commie, who will either follow through with his promise to do the LP or get dumbfucked.

(sorry bro but we need a strong incentive to make sure you actually follow through ;) )

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Sceptic said:
I vote that Zed send it to Commie, who will either follow through with his promise to do the LP or get dumbfucked.

(sorry bro but we need a strong incentive to make sure you actually follow through ;) )

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Malakal said:
I just read Arcanias review in probably the biggest Polish gaming magazine and they gave it... 7+ :decline:

Yup, but the funny thing was how mostly it was 'meh, this was dumbed down, that was meh, that was removed, meh, meh, meh, PRETTY GRAPHIX, VERY CASUAL, 7+'. CD-Action is such a fucking joke, I keep wondering why am I even still fucking buying this shit.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
DalekFlay said:
SCO said:
Sure, maybe, but i did not buy it.

Well I assumed you were implying that you pirate games to try them out, then have deemed none of them worthy of buying. I find that a bit hard to believe as we have had at least a few great RPGs since Gothic 2. If you just pirate everything and never pay for it even if you liked it though... well... that's pretty shitty of you.
I don't pirate games, for ... other ... reasons.

Radisshu

Prophet
so hei guyz whart mods can fix arcani a??

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom