Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum soundtrack

Michael_Wolf

Educated
Does anyone know where I can get the Arcanum soundtrack that was available at the official game website? I already know that the ingame music can be found in the game directory, but as far as I remember the soundtrack tracks were edited differently than the ingame music or am I mistaken?

Michael_Wolf

Educated
That was the first place I looked. Alas they didn't mirror the mp3 files. The links still point to the Sierra ftp server and those links seem to be broken. :(

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Michael_Wolf said:
That was the first place I looked. Alas they didn't mirror the mp3 files. The links still point to the Sierra ftp server and those links seem to be broken. :(

The downloads work perfectly for me?! Either you or me are doing something wrong.

Did you try right click on the links and then save as?

Michael_Wolf

Educated
TalesfromtheCrypt said:
Michael_Wolf said:

The downloads work perfectly for me?! Either you or me are doing something wrong.

Did you try right click on the links and then save as?

Strange, I tried it again, and now it works. Last time I tried it from the office. Perhaps that was the problem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom