Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Humbaba

Arcane
The average shootout fan vs. the average hand to hand combat enjoyer.

Everyone watch Brawl in Cellblock 99. Out of all movies I cannot recommend to anyone irl, it is my favourite.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This is the best shooting scene in the cinema, no contest

It's a great scene and a classic. Realistic too. Now on this theme. The scene below is probably the most realistic war movie scene I have ever seen in a movie. Very dramatic and well shot!

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
benny.png

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Pedophiles and trannies (most are both) are the natural consequence of weebism.

-Bitch about games made by SJWs
-Also bitch about people playing games not made by SJWs
RPG Codex in a nutshell. The only acceptable way of life is to follow the eternal cycle. Buy game made by SJWs despite better judgement -> play it to completion -> bitch about it for no less than a week.
See you soon in the BG3 release thread. I'd join you in WH3 thread and complain about forced female fightrers or in CK3 thread and bitch about medieval gay marriage but I've exhausted my leftie garbage budget on French comic books.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Pedophiles and trannies (most are both) are the natural consequence of weebism.

-Bitch about games made by SJWs
-Also bitch about people playing games not made by SJWs
RPG Codex in a nutshell. The only acceptable way of life is to follow the eternal cycle. Buy game made by SJWs despite better judgement -> play it to completion -> bitch about it for no less than a week.
See you soon in the BG3 release thread. I'd join you in WH3 thread and complain about forced female fightrers or in CK3 thread and bitch about medieval gay marriage but I've exhausted my leftie garbage budget on French comic books.

Playing =/= supporting these people. Other than that I don't quite see what your point is or why you quoted me?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom