Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Pedophiles and trannies (most are both) are the natural consequence of weebism.

-Bitch about games made by SJWs
-Also bitch about people playing games not made by SJWs
RPG Codex in a nutshell. The only acceptable way of life is to follow the eternal cycle. Buy game made by SJWs despite better judgement -> play it to completion -> bitch about it for no less than a week.
See you soon in the BG3 release thread. I'd join you in WH3 thread and complain about forced female fightrers or in CK3 thread and bitch about medieval gay marriage but I've exhausted my leftie garbage budget on French comic books.

Playing =/= supporting these people. Other than that I don't quite see what your point is or why you quoted me?

You're bitching about SJWs and bitching about people who abandoned western gaming all together. Despite your constant pedoposting the main reason people are more interested in Japanese media is that you can buy a game or watch an anime and don't have constant SJW propaganda showed down your throat. Enjoying pozzed western media isn't an option, checking-out completely makes you a tranny/pedophile so the only possible choice remains is to play SJW games and then proceed to bitch about them.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Oh so you're a butthurt weeb, got it.

On the contrary. I'm pretty much OK with the way games are since I can play some odd non-SJW western release when I get tired of anime cliches and play something Japanese when I don't want to be surprised by leftie talking points. The only time I play games with SJW is when I get too hyped and ignored obvious warning signs. Like with WoTR where initially I thought that the game will be OK besides the obligatory canon tranny, but it turned out that the leftie sensibilities are present through the game. Sure everything is turning to shit and SJWs are the most destructive force in gaming right now but I can't say that I have to put-up with them. Sure things are constantly going to shit but I can't say the current situation is unbearable. Western comic book readers had been very butthurt about how classic heroes were destroyed by SJWs, but more and more people decided to stop being butthurt and just buy Demon Slayer instead.

monilloman

Educated
Thanks for answering, most anime i've been exposed to is disgusting, as are anime avatar'd posters. But i'm open minded enough to recognize you can't generalize entirely about an art form. Plus, Akira was good.
I'm watching legend of the galactic heroes and so far it's been the best thing I've come across in the medium, give it a try.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Thanks for answering, most anime i've been exposed to is disgusting, as are anime avatar'd posters. But i'm open minded enough to recognize you can't generalize entirely about an art form. Plus, Akira was good.
I'm watching legend of the galactic heroes and so far it's been the best thing I've come across in the medium, give it a try.

I've been watching this one too and highly recommend. If anyone gives it a shot and doesn't like it at first, give it until episode 27

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
watch anime or die faggots >:3

I tell people to watch Legend of the Overfiend and everyone gets mad.
I have the feel that fedora is a closet animufan.
thinking.png

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

thinking.png

As I've already discussed with Malamert , I happen to know more about anime than our resident weebs who apparently only ever watch moeshit. This is clinical knowledge in the same way someone "knows" about blisters and pustules without being afflicted by them.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

thinking.png

As I've already discussed with Malamert , I happen to know more about anime than our resident weebs who apparently only ever watch moeshit. This is clinical knowledge in the same way someone "knows" about blisters and pustules without being afflicted by them.
Diraulus-224506-Fedora_Babe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
In the furry community, there is a Rule of No Manners. It states that you should not speak in public without getting prior consent, or risk getting banned. This rule is strictly enforced, and anyone who violates it can expect to be met with a talking head on their forum or in-game chat, and potentially a ban from the community at large. That being said, there are always a few exceptions to the rule, and one of those exceptions is forum moderator extraordinaire, Furries Anonymous. This friendly, helpful individual is always willing to help out in any way possible, and she's always willing to chat about anything and everything furry. In fact, she's even been known to help out with the moderation of forums that are specifically for furry content. It's definitely not a easy job, but Furries Anonymous has always been willing to take on the challenge.

A wholesome story about a community that bans everyone. A community of resetera forums had a rule that no one was allowed to join until they had a clean slate. This rule was designed to keep the community clean and safe. But one day, a new member decided to break the rule and join. Unfortunately, the community was not happy. They banned the new member and their account was cancelled.

At the tender age of nine, Crispy felt like a giant. She was the size of a person and could move like one, too. Her family thought she was crazy and laughed at her, but she was just excited to be a part of something new and exciting. That's when she met the Unreal Tournament. It was a tournament that was unlike anything she had ever seen. There were teams of people who were all different shapes and sizes, and they were all fighting for a chance to win a big prize. Crispy was excited to be a part of it, and she was determined to be the best that she could be. She was determined to win the big prize and make her family proud.

Crispy is a thirteen-year-old boy who loves spending time in the sun. He loves being outside, but he also loves staying warm. One day, Crispy went outside to play and happened to get into the sun. He quickly got heatstroke and was rushed to the hospital.

Kalin was a young girl who had always been interested in the dark. When she was old enough, she decided to venture into the Underlord's lair to find out what all the fuss was about. She soon found herself in the middle of a dark conspiracy, and she had to face the dangers of the Underlord to save the world.

The Infinitron was a bright, shining light in the bottom of the blue-tinted tube. It was the only thing that made the dark, dreary tunnel feel a little bit brighter. The avatars of the users of the tube chattered and joked around in their furry avatars, some of which were so small they were barely visible.

As the sun set, the Infinitron lit up, showcasing the many furry avatars that had convened to celebrate the end of the year. Many were laughing and joking, enjoying the company of one another. Others looked sad, remembering the year that was coming to an end.

At the center of the Infinitron was a dark, circular object. It was the size of a small moon, and it was surrounded by a bright light. Inside the light was a creature that was different than any other creature that had ever been seen. It was furry, and it had large, rabbit ears. The creature was talking to itself, and it was laughing.

Jarlfrank was a friendly and welcoming dwarf, always willing to help with anything he could. He had a special love for Feet, always bringing her a jar of his favorite honey. Her feet always felt so warm and inviting after she got a jar of his honey, and she would often leave it on the table for him to share.

In the future, the world is a much different place. The citizens are all animals, and the animals are all different. There are no humans, and no animals. There are only furry kids.

No one knows what started it, but within a few minutes of each other, two large, black cats were on the floor. They were panting and licking each other's faces, their tails wagging in excitement. It was a little strange, but nothing new to either of them. They had been doing this for hours, ever since they had seen each other. The two cats had been living in a secret place together for a while, but they had only been able to be together because their owners were too busy to take care of them. Now that they were together, they just wanted to be together. They rubbed against each other, purring and scratching. The two cats didn't care that they were making everyone's house smell like a cat food factory. They just wanted to be together, and nobody could stop them.

When Tom first saw the cat, he was taken aback. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He loved cats so much, and he had never considered himself a cat person. But then Tom realized that the cat was also gay. Tom was shocked and confused. He couldn't understand why the cat was attracted to him, but he knew that he couldn't be the cat's only friend. He started to feel welcome and accepted at the animal shelter, and he soon found himself spending more time with the cat than he ever had with his own family.

Maximilian had always been fascinated by furry animals. He would watch them from his window, and sometimes he would take pictures of them. He never realized until he met furry animals that he could also transform into them. He was shock at first, but then he realized that he could do this for a living. He quickly became very popular with the furry community, and he was able to change into many different furry animals. He even became a furry celebrity.

Maxie was a very large dog who loved to play fetch. His favorite game was to run around and fetch the ball, but he also loved to eat.Maximus was a very small dog who loved to eat. He wouldSit down and beg Maxie to give him a piece of food, but Maxie would always give him the ball first. They would play together for hours, until either Maxie got a big bite or Maximus got hungry.

Mark Blakemore had always been a bit of a mystery. No one could quite explain why he was so different from the other kids in his neighborhood. But no one could say that he didn't have a bit of something special. One summer day, Blakemore wandered into the city limits for the first time. The sun was shining and he saw the first cockmonsters he had ever seen. They were huge, each one as big as a man, and they were walking around in a big circle. Blakemore couldn't believe it. These cockmonsters were so different from anything he had ever seen. He knew he had to take pictures of them, and he would keep them with him always.

It was a beautiful day, and the lemming42s were all out in the field. They were all running and jumping and catching some food, and it was such a fun day. But then something strange happened. One of the lemmings42s turned into a cuckold. He saw all the other lemmings42s running around and getting food, and he couldn't help but feel envious. He knew that he wasn't getting any food himself, and he was feeling really left out. He decided to go back to his own group and tell them about it. But when he got there, all the other lemmings42s were gone. They had all turned into cuckolds, and they were all eating their own food. The lemming42s were all so embarrassed and sad, and they didn't want to tell anyone about it. But they knew that they had to. It was their secret, and they didn't want to let anyone know that they were cuckolded.

Duke Nukem is a powerful machine that can shoot fireballs, but it doesn't just shoot fireballs. It can also shoot booba.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'm not saying he is blameless in this tragedy of your life but STOP CODEXING AT WORK!!
Oh YEAH????!!! *codexes at work even harder*
You should be thankful that i got you 5 jobs by now. Some people can't even find one. Fallow his example yo.
This thread just got me promoted! Thanks!!!

fantadomat put nsfw images in a spoiler box come on :hmmm:
If i do that werdnicus will get demoted and blackshirt will get rehired in four jobs at once.

Do you want such heavy burdon on your conscious??? Also you have no job so why complain about it?

Digimon

Educated

And it also has is one of the finest character to ever grace the world of animated fiction:

Paul Von Oberstein

Digimon

Educated
Fun fact: This anime here is quite beloved by a not-so-insignificant number of right-leaning extremists which is quite ironic considering its themes.
c9d6394b08c9294ea875451e8807e60b.jpg

It also has quite an earworm of a soundtrack too:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom