Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are you all stupid?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I haven't been on the Codex for a while, I think I visited once I only lookedor twice while drunk but don't remember it.
I'm looking over the main threads in gaming and rpg and general discussion.
Here are some of the top threads. I'm ignoring RPG Discussion, because the idea that htose still exist is an almost hilarious lie.
Best Thread Ever [SJW ist verboten]
SJWs

GamerGate: "Everyone know the correct way to write it is - You Can (Not) Mansplain"
More SJWS bogeymen
PS4 wins the console war against XboxONE, yet it is a hollow victory as Consolesdämmerung is upon us
193 pages of masturbation. I'll admit, I only read the last 3 pages of the thread. All of it was kind of stupid.

193 pages. What the fuck you are you retards so mad about. Is it super important and I just can't comprehend how earth devastating it is, small son? I will use astrology to calculate this.

What the FUCK are you guys talking about for 193 pages? I tried to browse through it and construct some sort of framework just to make fun of how dumb you all are, but I could not even do that. It's a miasma of stupidity. I only looked at the last 3 pages. Is someone going to tell me they misrepresent the whole 193 page thread? Please do, it will make me feel smug.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

In October 2001, Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Chamezero

1d542552ac.jpg

flabbyjack

Arcane
If you're gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough.

If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

When you get knocked down you gotta get back up,
When you get knocked down you gotta get back up,
I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer but I know enough, to know,

I lit my brain with Rot-Gut whiskey
'Till all my pain was chicken fried
And I had dudes with badges frisk me
Teach me how to swallow pride

I took advice no fool would take
I got some habits I can't shake
I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know enough to know
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

When you get knocked down, you gotta get back up
That's the way it is in life and love

I've been up and down and down and out
I've been left and right and wrong
Well I've walked the walk and I've run my mouth
I've been on the short end for too long

But if they gave medals for honky tonk wars
Hell, I'd keep mine in my chest of drawers
With my IRS bills and divorce papers and all that stuff

When you get knocked down, you gotta get back up
I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know enough to know

If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
COMRADE BRO YOU ARE AB TRU BRO BUT YOU ARE AN UNGRATEBFUL FUCKER

BE HAPPY THESE ARENTD THE DAYS WHEN THERE WERE FIVE OR SIX THRESF EACH FOR FAG EFFECT FAGGOT AGE AND FALLOUT 3

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
COMRADE BRO YOU ARE AB TRU BRO BUT YOU ARE AN UNGRATEBFUL FUCKER

BE HAPPY THESE ARENTD THE DAYS WHEN THERE WERE FIVE OR SIX THRESF EACH FOR FAG EFFECT FAGGOT AGE AND FALLOUT 3

Those were the days where they weren't polluting RPG discussion.

Faggot.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO LOLOPLOL

THEY SURE AS FUCK WERE IN THE RPG SECTION

CALL ME FAGFOT BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS BRO

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom