Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ARMA 3

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What he said ^

:rpgcodex:

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
That said, I installed and played it a bit for the first time in months last week, so I can also give a detailed review:

It's shit. The campaign is shit. Everything is shit.

Direwolf

Arcane
Second part of the Campaign is out.
Anyone had a chance to play it yet? I've been trying to since Sunday, but keep getting distracted by other things.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
It's all the Greeks fault.

Also fuck you skyway, first time we ask you for something and you let us down, you sad mysanthropic motherfucker.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
He should join the Ukranian army, that way he could experience ARMA 3 in the flesh!!!

nap-during-work.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ARMA 3 is now an RPG: http://www.arma3.com/news/arma3-zeus-dlc-reveal

Improvisation is the ultimate key to success in Arma 3 Zeus. Inspired by popular tabletop games such as 'Dungeons & Dragons', a limited number of players can assume the role of Game Master, and influence the multiplayer experience of those with boots on the ground. Watching the battlefield from a bird's-eye view, wielding an intuitive real-time editor, Zeus can create, manipulate or expand mission content to generate new stories and a flow of challenges. The result is incredibly dynamic, unscripted combat gameplay - and multiplayer sessions which are filled with unexpected, challenging, and creative events.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Third sp campaign is out now. Is it even close to the amazing Resistance campaign or even the original OFP one? Better yet, is it even any good?

I played 2/3 of the campaign.

Because apparently I'm a masochist in denial. Oblivion's main quest was much more fun than this shit abomination. It's not that it's not up to previous ArmA's campaigns (because usually they weren't that good anyway), but this is boring crap. I couldn't stomach playing it anymore, so I dropped in the middle of a game (didn't even finish the second campaign). Don't bother with this stuff, even if you already bought and installed the game.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Thanks. Depressing but as expected. Why I loved OFP and its expansions was not just the whole milsim thing but also the often intense and always interesting missions. The way these even got better in the expansions really made me hopeful for the sequels but the whole sp and mission design part went to shit. I'll just give this one a very wide berth then.

Ivan

Arcane
Just starting with the series. Which one should I start first? I have Arrowhead isntalled, as i't standalone. Is there anything I should know before jumping in?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, play the original's (and its add on Resistance's) campaigns and then play ArmA2 with all its expansions (except Czech one, unless you get it in a bundle). If you still want more, play the first ArmA later.

Stay away from ArmA3.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
How is Cold War Rearmed (the Arma 2 mod)?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom