Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ash of Gods on Kickstarter

poetic

Poetic
Developer
Good luck, guys. This looks very promising. I've been following Ash of Gods for a long time and backed when you launched on Kickstarter. 48 hours before the end of the campaign a reminder email goes out to everyone who favorited you on Kickstarter. This should help you massively.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Good luck, guys. This looks very promising. I've been following Ash of Gods for a long time and backed when you launched on Kickstarter. 48 hours before the end of the campaign a reminder email goes out to everyone who favorited you on Kickstarter. This should help you massively.

Thank you for helping us out along the way, guys.

Holy fuck you guys just got a shoutout by the Owlcat Pathfinder folks, that should give you some exposure! :salute:

Well, we happen to know some of the guys from the Owlcat games, we've reached out to them and they were really cool about it and helped us out.

I hope you guys make it, not far away now.

Well, the 48h reminder and the Pathfinder update did it.

Great news! We did it! Ash of Gods is funded on Kickstarter! And there's still 2 days to go! And, of course, our hearty thanks to you, we wouldn't succeed without a support from community. You guys rock!

You can read more about it in our latest Kickstarter update.

ByvEuTC.jpg

Last edited:

Salvo

Arcane
You're new to kickstarter or something?

Well, maybe you'll share advice "what we need to do"? :)
What makes you think I have any? I was merely curious about your intentions now that your campaign failed. But you seem oblivious to this fact. Awkward situation.

Basically if you haven't gotten 2/5 of your goal in the first 2 days, you'll never get to your goal in 30 days. That's how KSes work.

Seems like you were wrong. Awkward situation.

Congrats for reaching your KS goal, looking forward to playing the game!

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
alot of promising ruskies RPG is on the rise, kickstarter or no.

i think i backed all of the major ones. this, pathfinder, ATOM. this is probably part of vladimir putin's plan to take over the world, but i dont care as long we get good flow of incline

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Congrats for reaching your KS goal, looking forward to playing the game!

Thank you!

alot of promising ruskies RPG is on the rise, kickstarter or no. i think i backed all of the major ones. this, pathfinder, ATOM. this is probably part of vladimir putin's plan to take over the world, but i dont care as long we get good flow of incline

He didn't actually back either one of those campaign.

Meanwhile, we've reached our first stretch goal!

That means that our special offer is take effect! Everyone who pledges more than $35 will be mention in the titles of the game, and everyone who pledges more than $75 can become a portrait of an in-game side-quest character or to get valuable chest of strixes for multiplayer.

New stretch goal will become available at $85 000! And reward is another stunning battle track from Adam Skorupa, who used to work on such famous titles as The Witcher and Painkiller.

EBCMJao.jpg

You can read more about it in our latest Kickstarter update.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
watchign the development stream on youtube now. won't be doing it for long, but looks interesting.

Yep, that's our studio's founder, Nikolay.

The Kickstart marathon is over, and we return to our usual schedule of publications: we will regularly share with you various materials of the game.

We start with this video showing the process of recording of the vocals by Liz Catherine for one of the tracks for Ash of Gods.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
watchign the development stream on youtube now. won't be doing it for long, but looks interesting.

Yep, that's our studio's founder, Nikolay.

The Kickstart marathon is over, and we return to our usual schedule of publications: we will regularly share with you various materials of the game.

We start with this video showing the process of recording of the vocals by Liz Catherine for one of the tracks for Ash of Gods.

i thought you are the boss lol, turns out it's nikolay.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
I want to share some news about developing the game. Ash of Gods' UI is almost finished, Juia implements the latest fixes, so you can expect screenshots pretty soon. Also there are cards and item icons on the way.

Meanwhile, animators experiments with weather effects and particles. Also they animate characters, animals and enviroment. We will share the result as soon as there's something.

A lot of time goes to creation of events. Every event should be as non-linear as possible to deliver new experience during your second or even third walkthrough. Also we testing the new build and working on English localization. We hope we can test the game with your help as soon as possible to get useful feedback.

wQDXTkV.png

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Meanwhile the very first batch of keycains came!

8gFP3IB.jpg
S1dVSUF.jpg

Lots of them will go to their owners who supported us on Kickstarter or PledgeManager. But if you want to have this wonderful hand-made piece of art crafted by blacksmiths of famous Russian design studio "Yarilo", you still can do it here:

https://aurumdust.pledgemanager.com/projects/ash-of-gods/participate/

P.S. We also just get tubes to send printed A2 Ash of Gods posters safely. We will start to do it during the week.

IeMbcJz.jpg

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
We continue to publish great news!

We are feel like making Lo Pheng storyline even with our limited resources. I reckon we will be able to make 16 scenes minimum and approximately 3-4 hours of gameplay if we work hard. But to create the game in the way it was originally designed we will definitely need more time. At the moment we discussing a possibility to postpone the release to March, 2018.

And we would like to hear your opinion on this matter. What do you think?

wmI1AyR.png

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We are feel like making Lo Pheng storyline even with our limited resources. I reckon we will be able to make 16 scenes minimum and approximately 3-4 hours of gameplay if we work hard. But to create the game in the way it was originally designed we will definitely need more time. At the moment we discussing a possibility to postpone the release to March, 2018. And we would like to hear your opinion on this matter. What do you think?
If you have a solid storyline to develop, backers won't mind a couple extra months. Beware of "development creep" and be sure you get done in a timely fashion, but adding good stuff here and there is fine.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
If you have a solid storyline to develop, backers won't mind a couple extra months. Beware of "development creep" and be sure you get done in a timely fashion, but adding good stuff here and there is fine.
Thank you, guys, we will take our time to add this storyline.

While our artist drawing Lo Pheng storyline's characters, our brave programmers working hard on multiplayer. We are planning to release the very first build for testing to the backers in November. So if you want to try the game and give us some precious feedback, you are welcome to join.

Buile9F.png

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Meanwhile we are producing physical rewards for backers. And that's how our branded t-shirt will look like.

OvYBHrC.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom