Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ash of Gods releasing on March 23rd

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aurumdust/ash-of-gods/posts/2131530

BUKA TO PUBLISH ASH OF GODS ON CONSOLES AND RELEASE DATE
Posted by KONSTANTIN KORNEEV

2cf3550a150abddbddac2eacbf3c3830_original.jpg

Great news, everyone. First of all, we can finally announce the release date. Ash of Gods will become available for purchase on Steam at March, 23rd.

Those, who expect Ash of Gods on consoles, will be pleased to know that legendary Russian company Buka Entertainment will publish the game for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One till the end of the year.

1b811e81d8d353ed1649c3adddc6a2bd_original.png

LAST CHANCE TO GET YOUR REWARDS

The game is on the way, and we already started to send physical rewards, so please do not hesitate to confirm your order via PledgeManager. LITERALLY, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.

https://signin.pledgemanager.com

There are already some digital rewards awaiting for you via PledgeManager. This is a set of exclusive wallpapers for different devices, print-ready A2 Ash of Gods poster and, of course, digital comic book ‘The Boundary’ about the relationship of our protagonist, Thorn Brenin and his father-in-law count Stakhet Vitchi. You can claim this rewards via PledgeManagerright now.

VISIT STEAM PAGE
Add us to your Steam Wishlist and follow the game to keep yourself updated with most important news.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
wow did not expect to be so fast. i am out of town i hope my tablet can run the game or i have to wait till april to play it when i get home.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Sneaky Seal

can my windows tablet run this?
  • 1.44GHz Intel Atom X5 (Cherry Trail) Z8300 quad-core.
  • Intel HD Graphics.
i wont be home till april i think and that is my main gaming device and so far i only played ur-quan masters and avernum 3 with it

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Isn't anyone besides Hobo excited about the imminent release here? I can't wait till it comes out tomorrow. Everyone here has such a hard on for turn based combat, I'd expect more enthusiasm, even with the generally mixed response to the Banner Saga. Or is it just that this sub-forum is in its own little ghetto?

Have any of our resident slavs read Sergey Malitsky's books, the ones this is based on? Apparently not available in english. :(

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
i'd say having its own sub forum do more harm than good imo. i dunno. it's a visibility issue because people generally just brose the general forums

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Isn't anyone besides Hobo excited about the imminent release here? I can't wait till it comes out tomorrow. Everyone here has such a hard on for turn based combat, I'd expect more enthusiasm, even with the generally mixed response to the Banner Saga. Or is it just that this sub-forum is in its own little ghetto?
i'd say having its own sub forum do more harm than good imo. i dunno. it's a visibility issue because people generally just brose the general forums

"in the ghetto and his mama cries" I dunno, guys, spamming across the forum didn't feel right. Maybe having one neat thread in "genera" would have been better.

Anyhow, the game's released today: http://store.steampowered.com/app/691690/Ash_of_Gods/

Will go nudge Infinitron for a news piece / review.

Drowed

Arcane
ASH OF GODS IS OUT!
23 DE MARÇO - BIJOU
1cddf4db9243a4dc8ace8d2d19d4e16c37a49ddf.jpg

Ash of Gods has just become available for purchase!

MULTIPLAYER WILL BECOME AVAILABLE WITHIN 24 HOURS.

1.jpg

Vídeo do YouTube™: Ash of Gods - Release Trailer
Exibições: 96
Friends! For a long time already we have been together, uo to this momentous moment. Some of you were with us from the very beginning, someone has joined recently, but we are very grateful to...

We also made a Digital Deluxe version for those who fell in love with our game. It contains the original soundtrack by Adam Skorupa, a beautiful digital art book, a comic book, A2 poster, maps of Terminum and a pack of wallpapers for different devices.

7873381c69c03f443a65b10a40368acb80728032.png

If you are not fancy about all the deluxe rewards but want to say thanks to developers, simply buy us a beer:

You will also get a deck of cards with Ash of Gods' characters.

If you're facing any bugs or issues, please, report about it via discussions or our Discord channel[discord.me]. We will do our best to fix every problem as soon as possible.

And, of course, don't forget to write an honest review about the game, it will help us to spread the word!

Yeah, it's out. Opinions on this? Looks kinda good.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
I’ll post my impressions in, say, 12 hours. If I can make some time to play before work, I’ll do so earlier.

Edit: fuck it, just downloaded and can’t go back to sleep. Playing now.

Last edited:

Mustawd

Got my email about the key, but since at this rate it will take me ~35 years to beat the rest of my 350+ games, I'm willing to give the key away. If I wanna play it afterwards i'll buy it again later.

Please respond here if ur a fan of banner saga games and want to play or couldn't back originally. I'd preferably give it to someone who wants to play it really bad now but doesnt wanna pay for it. Dont want some random who just wants to play it for like 4 minutes and then forget it.

I like the devs. they deserve fans who wanna play it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom