Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Ash of Gods: The Way - mobile prequel coming to PC

Discussion in 'Ash of Gods' started by Infinitron, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker

https://steamcommunity.com/games/691690/announcements/detail/1789523304993652044

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    • hopw roewur ne x 3
    • Shit x 3
    • decline x 2
    • STOP! posting x 1
    • Absolutely Haram x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. LESS T_T Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

LESS T_T
    Codex 2014
    And it's coming to PC with a different subtitle.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    • Doggy Doggy x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. AwesomeButton Personally falsified the US election results Patron

AwesomeButton
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Prequel? I remember I spent a little time playing it and the combat was so simplistic I didn't last long enough to see there is also a story.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Citizen Guest

Citizen
    u kno da wae?

• When words are not enough When words are not enough x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. AwesomeButton Personally falsified the US election results Patron

AwesomeButton
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    This is the way.

• Doggy Doggy x 2
    • When words are not enough When words are not enough x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Rahdulan Arcane Patron

Rahdulan
    Demo popped up as part of Steam Next Fest.

^ Top  
  7. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
  8. Ibn Sina Savant Patron

Ibn Sina
    Strap Yourselves In
    I remember playing this shit, the most enjoyable thing about the story was the overpowered samurai and his harem of killer concubine/ex slaves. The story was so confusing and the translation so bad little made sense, but it had this eastern European charm that is very lacking in most souless games nowadays so I finished it and got a bizarre ending.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.