Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News ATOM RPG: Trudograd Released

ropetight

Savant
piracy is wrong

...and thre should be peace in the whole world, and negroes in Africa should be fed, all capitalists must hangs etc, I know.
Life full of wrong things, deal with it.

Hope you'll like it!!!

You know, people could not like your game, not like writing or something, but they genuinely accept that you at least made it with soul, sincerely.
That's counts.
I really hope it shows, I really do!

I will kiss ass a bit, but I'm still fascianted how Atom and Trudograd fast load the saved games and locations - compared to Wasteland 3 or Pathfinder.
It is real joy to play - guess some good optimization was done, especially since it is made in Unity.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom