Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atomic Heart - open world first-person shooter set in an alternate universe Soviet Union

mondblut

Arcane
I swear to God Almighty I am fucking sick of seeing "SLAVA UKRAYNYE"!!!!! everywhere
Make it go away for fuck's sake.

The irony of blue-and-yellow-flag Twitter users sitting in cushy western countries condemning people for “funding an illegal war” by consuming their products.

I can tolerate it as long as they vote in people who send moar HIMARS.

But I wish they'd do so without posting about it every day.

V17

Educated
Personally I view degens shitposting about funding russian missiles through paying for fembot videos as more annoying, but the whole thing is pretty stupid.

Found another gameplay video, it really is starting to seem like it's nothing more than a soviet-themed copy of Bioshock Infinite. Seems like the introduction is exactly the same type of spectacle - retrofuturistic city with imposing buildings and statues, no shooting, introducing the leader/antagonist. Bullet-spongy enemies (even more than in Infinite). Vigors/plasmids, didn't even realize that until now. And some of the bots seem straight up ripped from Hard Reset.

Ignore the title of the video, it's not relevant to the contents (it's just gameplay, no voiceover or anything).

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
they saw the lukewarm reception the game got and decided to start a viral marketing campaign to sell the game as being anti-SJW
Nigga you really think they pay Ukraine flag twitter findom fags to be retarded? Aint how capitalism works bro. Think the whole five second ten special operation five year plan was just one big fucking ad campaign for the game? Ackackackack

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
they saw the lukewarm reception the game got and decided to start a viral marketing campaign to sell the game as being anti-SJW
Nigga you really think they pay Ukraine flag twitter findom fags to be retarded? Aint how capitalism works bro. Think the whole five second ten special operation five year plan was just one big fucking ad campaign for the game? Ackackackack
There's no need to pay them. They need only plant the idea in their minds.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
This is getting better by the minute
Fm1Q608XwAEXu2n
Fm1TcEcWAAAxH9D
Fm1USB7XoAccTG1
Fm1USB4XoAEgagQ
Fm0VZTUWIAAFi73

Ukr untermensches gone from RREEEEEEEEE BOYCOT RUSSIAN COMMMMMIIIIIEEEEES to full SJW and RREEEEEEEEEE RUSSIANS ARE SEXUALISING ROBOOOOOOOOOTS in an instant.
Remember, every time you jerk off to mechanical ballerina, one hohol subhuman dies. Use lotion to prevent wounds.

Fargus

Arcane
This is just embarassing.

Also...

"Kremlin-funded Owlcat"

hysterical-laughter.gif

I fucking knew it, niggers. Bunker daddy pays them to spread degenerate faggot and tranny propaganda in the west through their shitty games.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Slavs bitching about eachother about some russ game.

Who cares. If the game is good, great, if not, fuck that bullshit.

It looks mediocre

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
They should know many of their Western supporters have communist sympathies so they'd do better to shut the fuck up about it. Besides why are they crying on twitter instead of dying for Ukraine?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
what a load of crocshit
gn9avjnjisda1.png

these days the term "incompetent devs" rings more and more true

Dexter

Arcane
Lengthy gameplay video.

Looks like something I'd enjoy playing, which can't be said about a lot of new high budget looking games and especially shooters coming out. Interesting character and world design, fun looking fast-paced gameplay, flashy abilities, pleasant music. Probably not at Launch but maybe soon after, disappointing that it'll come with Denuvo Shitware though... Curious that I already had it Wishlisted, must've stumbled upon it before.

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Damn, that fight with the mannequins took half of the 15min video, HP sponge to the max it seems.

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
All online discourse about this game is just culture war vatniktranny bullshit, probably to distract from the fact that there isn't a game at all behind all of the marketing. "If you buy this you support le heckin trad russia against HATO!!", I would absolutely not be surprised if this is an officially sanctioned marketing tactic by the developers, since all AA/AAA publishers at least attempt to do similar shit when the culture war can help them market to a wider audience (God of Soy, Last of Us 2, nuWolfenstein, Lawbreakers).

Make a fucking video game. If it's a good video game I'll play it. The panic culture war shilling in an attempt to create hype around it in certain groups has nothing to do with how the game actually is, just like /pol/schizos telling people to buy Harry Potter because JK Rowling is le based and redpilled, niggers are clueless.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom