Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atomic Heart - open world first-person shooter set in an alternate universe Soviet Union

Wunderbar

Arcane
:prosper:

Fargus

Arcane
Combat is just shamefur dispray. Boring, sluggish with spongy enemies. The enemies look retarded as fuck, but the whole pseudo soviet sci-fi aesthetics of this game is extremely cringy to be honest all the while main char (KGB agent or something) looks like californian latte sipping hipster. Graphic whores and normies gonna enjoy i guess.

And of course coomer faggots simping for a prosperized sex bot with timoshenko braid is pathetic but not unexpected. Same retards that fapped to ugly abomination from RE Village. Simp subhumans.

Last edited:

Fargus

Arcane

Stop being problematic, chuds. Okay? Good.

Lmao ukrop soyface is triggered that this theme park pos of a game gonna be released before his national pride aka S.R.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Fake and Gay. He's got a similar video from two months ago where he demands to ban it.

Good luck with that i guess.

V17

Educated
~15 minutes of gameplay.

Gotta say I actually really like the aesthetics, the environments, the weird creepy mannequins. But there are too many red flags, like the stupid and unnecessary voice lines, weird bullet-spongy combat and even details like our hero being blocked in an area by a gate that has a gap under it so big a grown man carrying equipment could easily just crawl through it, but instead he has to fight all the enemies and open it with a hacking minigame. Or a "puzzle" consisting of literally just dragging a ball through a transparent tube using a gravity glove, as if to show off a physics engine that maybe would have looked new and fresh 15 years ago.

GloomFrost

Arcane

Lmao ukrop soyface is triggered that this theme park pos of a game gonna be released before his national pride aka S.R.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Fake and Gay. He's got a similar video from two months ago where he demands to ban it.

Also why is this brave and strong patriot not fighting for his country but making videos about games instead? Now I actually want Atomic heart to sell more copies then Stalker 2 and have a higher metacritic rating and I dont even play FPS.

Fargus

Arcane

Also why is this brave and strong patriot not fighting for his country but making videos about games instead? Now I actually want Atomic heart to sell more copies then Stalker 2 and have a higher metacritic rating and I dont even play FPS.

Good question, considering there are real ukrainian men dying in Bakhmut while this faggot who seems to be pretty well off is on a vendetta against some crappy russian bioshock clone, devs of which dont even support this war, distanced themselves and pretty much are based in Cyprus. Though after checking some of his comments it's clear he is just another brainwashed ukro prick who thinks he is a center of the universe and the force of good. Clown world.

Last edited:

vibehunter

Learned
The irony of blue-and-yellow-flag Twitter users sitting in cushy western countries condemning people for “funding an illegal war” by consuming their products.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
I bet there will be a DEDICATED DLC
Fmr5JP6XkAApSe1

kangaxx

Arbiter
By "paying for terrorism" maybe he means buyers of the game are funding decline.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom