Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Attention fucktards! I mean everyone.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
It has come to my attention that some of you can't handle the excitement of having self-proclaimed female posters on this fine site. You start behaving like 15-year old retards, asking "what do you think about my picture", "do you think I'm cute?", and "do you like me or do you like like me?". What's even worse is that some of you gladly share your emo feelings with the girls without taking a second to look at it from the girl's point of view. Does she welcome your stupid advances? Is she, like, dying to become your internet girlfriend? Does she think that you are HAWT? The answer to all these questions is "No".

So, let's not scare the female posters away and let's keep romances where they belong - Bioware games. Mmkay?

Jason

chasing a bee
Is this about when I sent a picture of my penis to Twinfalls? If it is, just lay off cause (1) it was originally for my exhibit and (2) it wasn't even my penis. It was my neighbor's.

Jed

Cipher
My first girlfriend's name was Ladonna, but sadly she passed away ten years ago.

Don't grow up kids, life is hell.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Boys, if she asks you to sleep with her, the FIRST time you have to refuse, otherwise the romance will brake because you hurt her feelings. After that youre good to go

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Besides, any chick who is a hardcore RPG gamer who takes the time to post on this awful board probably isn't much of a looker. Roleplay Fallout 2 and get some hookers instead.

Grafo

Augur
FrancoTAU said:
Besides, any chick who is a hardcore RPG gamer who takes the time to post on this awful board probably isn't much of a looker. Roleplay Fallout 2 and get some hookers instead.

Ladies of the codex, take that as a challenge and pm me naked pics.

MacBone

Scholar
See, VD, the problem is that many of us ARE 15-year-old retards. We're not all classy guys like KC.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Everyone? I have never done such things.

Your attempt will be in vain, as long as you have an (almost) unmoderated forum full of teenage boys. Personally, I am surprised that females even dare to post here while letting others know that they are female.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
The few women* who post here are all very neat posters and great to talk to on IRC. I'd hate to see them leave this place. So behave, straight-boys.

*and Twinfalls, but Twinfalls is tough

AZ

Liturgist
Vault Dweller said:
It has come to my attention that some of...So, let's not scare the female posters away and let's keep romances where they belong - Bioware games. Mmkay?

What made VD a medieval Knight of Grail? Saving the ladies of the codex? Pls point me the tread, I want to enjoy the full drama. :shock:

It's like saying that ladies of the codex are too weak to take care of themselves.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Who knows. We should start a poll: Who is your favorite female poster? (I was going to write poster with tits but then that would include too many of us)

edit- Speaking of Codex "women," where the hell are you Kreide? You know nobody ever gets off their lazy asses and plays Starcraft unless you're around, right?

PrzeSzkoda

Augur
Project: Eternity
Jasede said:
The few women* who post here are all very neat posters and great to talk to on IRC. I'd hate to see them leave this place. So behave, straight-boys.

Priceless.

Anyhow, no yiffster's gonna' be telling me how to behave towards the fairer sperm dumps, mmkay?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
AZ said:
Vault Dweller said:
It has come to my attention that some of...So, let's not scare the female posters away and let's keep romances where they belong - Bioware games. Mmkay?

What made VD a medieval Knight of Grail? Saving the ladies of the codex?
Teh role-playing.

Pls point me the tread, I want to enjoy the full drama. :shock:
This thread is inspired by several PMs that shall remain private.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom