Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Attention fucktards! I mean everyone.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Why does no one on the Codex ever share his feelings for me?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
almondblight said:
Vault Dweller said:
Someone has made a mistake and shared his feelings for a female poster...

:lol:

No one wants to post the message?
That's what I suggested. That's the fastest and easiest way to deal with it. It's not my call though.

Fez

Erudite
Oh dear. Now that's awkward. Maybe someone should spice up the e-drama.

Fez

Erudite
Jasede said:
Why does no one on the Codex ever share his feelings for me?

Probably because you are a furry and therefore almost the lowest form of geek life.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
God, I cant take the heat anymore. Ok, I admit it. It was me.

I sent the following pm to an female poster whos name I will not name to prevent further harm from happening to her. The horrible deed I have done to her is already enough for a lifetime, Im so ashamed of myself :oops:

To: XXXXXX
Subject: Buttsecks?

hai, herez my pix, if u leik it can we met and i wil put my boner in ur anus lawl

http://www.portapulpit.com/uploaded_images/naked_old_man-765724.jpg

4evah yours,
Tales <3

Fez

Erudite
That is a cleverly disguised link. Maybe you should send it to Jasede.

Texas Red

Whiner
So somebody decided to "share his feelings" and the women reported him?! Talk about being a huge bitch. I bet its Twinfalls. She even has that bitchy looking woman as an avatar, not to mention her personality itself.

VD, you should have made a thread when the Codex gangraped Roqua and Jim in to exile :(.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The Walkin' Dude said:
So somebody decided to "share his feelings" and the women reported him?!
She didn't report him.

Talk about being a huge bitch. I bet its Twinfalls. She even has that bitchy looking woman as an avatar, not to mention her personality itself.
Twinfalls can handle anyone here on her own and has a great personality. Too bad you can't see that.

Fez

Erudite
Just as someone questions why TWD has the dumbfuck tag something like this happens again.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Twinfalls is AWESOME. My favourite poster on the whole Codex. I'd gladly lose ten TWDs if only Twinfalls stays.

And Fez, what do you mean, "almost" lowest?

Fez

Erudite
Jasede said:
Twinfalls is AWESOME. My favourite poster on the whole Codex. I'd gladly lose ten TWDs if only Twinfalls stays.

:cry:

And Fez, what do you mean, "almost" lowest?

geekchartjwi7.jpg

Fez

Erudite
Maybe if you try some more grinding you'll get her to say yes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom