Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Attention fucktards! I mean everyone.

Nutcracker

Scholar
Seriously...if i had to put money on who the "harasser" was...itd have to be TWD.

Ladonna

Arcane
No, no....

You 'Cannot Recall' is the current in thing I believe. Only if you are Rich, Powerful or all of the above of course.

Merkaal

Novice
I once swapped pics with a gf of mine and we each posted it as "ourselves" on a forum, and within 5 minutes I got a pm from some guy telling me how hawt I was. She was like "see how it feels!" and it was bad.

psycojester

Arbiter
You 'Cannot Recall' is the current in thing I believe. Only if you are Rich, Powerful or all of the above of course.

You don't watch enough soap operas

Ivy Mike

Scholar
So who was it? Come on, you all know it'll be a lot more fun I we know who it was. There could even be a personal, special, title in it for the perpetrator: "I stalk women".

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Ladies of the Codex:
kirby.jpg

plz

Twinfalls

Erudite
Well thank goodness this has been sorted. Now I can return to browsing the Codex when I'm not pampering my pussy.

Nutcracker

Scholar
I dont know if TWD can be believed...but assuming it wasnt him, that leaves 2 choices.

TNP or Julio/aweigh. Im leaning towards Julio, dont think TNP would really go to such lengths to get e-pussy.

JoeDirt said:
HAHA LETS TURN THIS THREAD INTO ONE ABOUT "THE FRIEND ZONE"

BEGIN

Hmmm. Suspicious post (JoeDirt is Julio/aweigh). Trying to change the subject.

Also, why would Julio (of all people) make a thread like "Did the Codex make you hate Oblivion?" out of the blue for no apparent reason? To get peoples attention away from this thread?

Questions, questions...

MercySeat

Novice
How long has The Nameless Prick been de-dumbfucked?
Also I don't think this thread will die until we find out who the sent the PMs

Calis

Pensionado
Vault Dweller said:
The Walkin' Dude said:
So somebody decided to "share his feelings" and the women reported him?!
She didn't report him.
The plot thickens... now I'm really curious as to how you even found out something like this was going on.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
All our pms are surveilled by the Major Basebal League. :shock:

I suggest we take appropriate actions to defend ourelves.

Brothers_Little_Helper.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom