Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Attention fucktards! I mean everyone.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Here is our culprit. Guess who.
dsc000621ma1.jpg

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
[15] <TheWalkinDude> avg, thats not my "angry intimidating" look btw
[15] <SlavemasterT> by all means, post pictures with your angry look

SMT is an evil man

Fez

Erudite
Is that the photo he's been PM'ing to the women while emo stalking them on the forums then? No wonder they got worried.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
I still can't look at that without laughing. Please, somebody make it so. I submit the following quotes for consideration:
[url=http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=369229&highlight=rape#369229:2hwo6ww8]The Walkin' Dude[/url] said:
I would want to rape that woman in her ass so she would shut the hell up.
[url=http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=368265&highlight=rape#368265:2hwo6ww8]The Walkin' Dude[/url] said:
We should stop fooling ourselves already and just have random sex. Everything you do is to have it. Buying barely covering clothes, becoming the president etc. The next time I see some woman going about in nearly a braw I *will* be forced to rape her because I take it from her clothes that she *wants* to be raped.

End of story.
[url=http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=329883&highlight=ladonna#329883:2hwo6ww8]The Walkin' Dude[/url] said:
Ladonna, Monica and Kreidebein, do you have any amateur lesbo or solo pics and vidoes of yourself? You have to present identification that you are women. Nothing personal.
And that's with 30 seconds of research.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
LoL. Somehow I feel sorry for TWD now. Boys, he a 13 or 14 year old and maybe emotionaly unstable, mind that when making fun of his pics.

Anyways TWD, not all hope is lost for you. Your looks may change somewhat for the better when you get and older, though you should do some sports in the meantime.

Fez

Erudite
With his sleazy stalking and harassment of women, talk of rape and other dumb moments he's earned it. You don't get out of being a dumbfuck or even a double dumbfuck because you're an angry little cherub. :P

Fez

Erudite
TalesfromtheCrypt said:
Anyways TWD, not all hope is lost for you. Your looks may change somewhat for the better when you get and older, though you should do some sports in the meantime.

:lol:

In other words you look hideous now so you'd better hope and pray that you get better as you mature and lose the fat. Smoothly put. It's probably your only chance of being able to get close enough to the women you stalk for you to act out your violent rape fantasies.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Meh. i've seen uglier - when I look in the mirror. HAHAHA!

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
@Fez

You sent me a PM and I replied long ago. However, the message seems to be stuck in the sentbox.. Either you haven't checked your PMs yet or something is broken.

Texas Red

Whiner
TalesfromtheCrypt said:
LoL. Somehow I feel sorry for TWD now. Boys, he a 13 or 14 year old and maybe emotionaly unstable, mind that when making fun of his pics.

You dont need to feel sorry. Do keep in mind that I dont care much for the opinions of nameless internet entities on the subject of my posts, and thus Im glad that I offered you dumb amusement as it was intended.

When I grow up I want to be just has hot as Tales.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom