Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters
Was dis shit implemented now?

NWN avatars didn't take the transition well, fuk. Always decline...

So, for those of you not in the know, the forces of reaction has plotted and schemed and abolished the right to choose your own avatar. If you delete your current one, you can only choose among the preselected, censored ones.

Lorica

Educated
I notice a disturbing lack of Darklands avatars. Is that something that could be remedied? At the very least, I could see about making a couple from screencaps, if no resource already exists.

Any additions possible to the JA2 gallery?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
How to more likely get portraits to the codex (PRO TIP: You will have to do this yourself more than likely):

Resize images to an even size like 100x100 or 96x96.

Zip them up into a zip file. Post link to zip file.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Holocausts don't just happen over night.
exterminatus.jpg

Hellraiser

Arcane
Now if just the damn potatoes of CDP RED released some more Cyberpunk 2077 artwork I could crop a gallery for the codex.

Also the new gallery displays everything on one page rapes my browser/laptop. Would appreciate it if it didn't.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom