Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Butthurt detected. :P

Your detector is broken. It seems to be getting interference from inane double standards.

Not sure what your problem is, exactly? If your "poor quality low rez avatars" refer to the ones that currently scale up in a hideous manner, then like I said DU should hopefully fix that soon; or maybe we'll add some borders to them if all else fails.

Holy shit now I'm going to get all confused about who's who.
Shit I think the lack of custom avatars finally broke Jarl, hes gone tranny.
NGCmw3Q.png

Absalom

I dunno whats worse, losing my 5 year old custom avatar or actually having to read peoples post before judging them

Change system back plox

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Butthurt detected. :P

Your detector is broken. It seems to be getting interference from inane double standards.

Not sure what your problem is, exactly? If your "poor quality low rez avatars" refer to the ones that currently scale up in a hideous manner, then like I said DU should hopefully fix that soon; or maybe we'll add some borders to them if all else fails.
I just find the whole premise off 'this avatar is too ugly for the codex' to be retarded. If you actually wanted it to look nice, everything would be in the same general colour scheme and resolution. Avatars with different backgrounds in everything from 40x40 16 colour neon to 400x400 painted artwork to crappy 3d models from early 90's looks just as bad as anything else.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Goddamn this purge!! My handsome avatar's gone. Just look at it:

jrpgcodex_troll_small.png

To rid the world of this perfection is the crime most foul! :x Someone must DIE for this!

Now, seriously, when are we getting the custom avatars back?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah if you paid for an MCA troll you should get it back. Just ping them with that user thingy.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This was inevitable. I'll give it up if she comes back. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom