Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters
WTF, why can't I have my own custom avatar? That kinda pisses me off. It's also kinda frustrating to have the same avatar as a couple of other people.

766684329412b1a57e09cd.gif

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I don't want to see this place polluted with pictures of Tomb Raider, Bloodrayne, any anime character, Britney Spears, some hot model, some dumbass picture of your kid, some dumbass picture of you making a stupid face, some dumbass picture of you looking 'cool', some dumbass picture of your fat and ugly girlfriend, some dumbass picture you found on the internet that you apparently found funny, or some dumbass screencap from a movie that you found to be 'memorable'.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I've made more than enough avatars for you to choose from. I don't see what your problem is.

My problem, however, is polluting the forum with, as I've said before (but I'll say it again):
1) Tomb Raider
2) Bloodrayne
3) any anime character
4) some animated GIF
5) Britney Spears
6) some hot model
7) some dumbass picture of your kid whom everyone thinks is ugly as hell but is afraid to say so because 'having kids is very american'
8) some dumbass picture of you making a stupid face
9) some dumbass picture of you looking 'cool'
10) some dumbass picture of you being drunk, as if that's funny or something
11) some dumbass picture of your fat and ugly girlfriend that everyone on the internet thinks is 'hot' and talks about how 'lucky' you are to have her because they're boring, mindless, insipid losers just like you.
12) some dumbass picture you found on the internet that you apparently found funny and because everyone else supposedly finds it funny, too (e.g. Badger Badger, Rick James - who's fucking dead, by the way, the Kenya song, All Your Base, Domokun / masturbation kills kitties, the Picard song, etc)
13) some dumbass screencap from a movie that you found to be 'memorable' and/or funny (e.g. ANY video clips from Office Space)

Psilon

Erudite
Actually, custom avatars suck, animated avatars REALLY suck, and the avatar in question, well, sucks. Fuck off.

In fact, I'd be in favor of banning

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
There are other ways to express your individualism, ranger, not that I expect you to know them, judging by your posts.

I second the banning of signature img tags, Psilon. They are usually as stupid as they are annoying. Let's leave those for the Neo-Interplay forums

Seven

Erudite
fallout ranger said:
Fuck it. Anime, Bloodrayne, and Tomb Raider suck anyway. 'Nuff said, lock this fuckin' thing plz.

Can't stand the heat? I vote that we not lock the thread as a testament to his dickanery.

EDIT: since we're on the subject of stupid things why the hell can't Rex learn to edit his posts and not double post?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Double posting is elite, Seven. I had to prove how elite I was on the DAC forums once, so I 'double' posted 29 times over the span of 2 pages!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom