Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Expeditions: Rome demo:

ENcugBM.png

Infinitron let's say hypothetically, I had a folder full of Grandia character portraits, that are, let's say, for the sake of argument, are 66 by 66 pixel images. Now lets say, what if I, hypothetically, were to upload them here, would you rather I leave them as they are or, hypothetically speaking, you would have me resize or pad them to, lets say, 96x96 size?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Are there instructions for AssetStudio? I downloaded it but don't know what to do with it really.

I want the Trudograd avatars. I've claimed Idlens specifically.

Load up the asset files in the game's Data directory (you can select them all at once or use load folder). Wait for it to load, then go to the asset list and filter for sprites. Find the portraits and export them, or just export everything and pick out the portraits from there.

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Thank you! Here they are: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1cvt20eilcv5zfp/Trudograd_Portraits.rar/file

The avatars of the three companions (Hexogen, Razin and Blaze (here called Iskra) are duplicated a lot since there's one portrait for each possible background. So you might have to sift some of them. It's the same thing with power armors.

e: The portraits from character selection are also duplicated. They are called both "stat" and "alarm". And then there are some pictures in there that might be redundant for our avatar gallery. The important thing is that you keep Zavod_Idlen!

e2: Zavod_Emma is my type of woman.

Last edited:

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm sorry! I should have been better.

e: this might sound like a lame excuse but I actually got fever and had to leave the computer. I'm now in the bed on my phone about to rest

e2: I feel bad now. I can do that tomorrow.

e3: Believe it or not it's covid.

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just realized every single one of the Wild Edition portraits have found a user - except for one, but that's a portrait of a black guy. So I guess we can say 5/5. Reckon there was some pent up demand! <3

That being said, I think I'll be releasing Erritis portrait to someone with more hair irl, if you so like.

also...been looking out for that NFT goodness, keep tuned in >_>

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom