Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Twiglard Turns out that my previous pecs flexing blue avatar is not from the Cho Aniki games, but from Phantasy Star Cave. There's many avatar worthy gifs from it online, so perhaps it should already have its own category.
What do you want me to do? Delete that avatar?

agris

Arcane
Patron
why are avatar submissions so weeb-heavy? we need to sort of quota that limits the spread of this disease
Nobody stops you from submitting galleries that match your taste.

this isn't a very compelling tact for someone who prefers quality vs quantity. to counter-act the weeb submissions we should rip more 3rd rate and shovelware wrpg avatars? sounds pretty decline to me.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Twiglard Turns out that my previous pecs flexing blue avatar is not from the Cho Aniki games, but from Phantasy Star Cave. There's many avatar worthy gifs from it online, so perhaps it should already have its own category.

Create a sub-gallery for Phantasy Star and move it there. Please.
I'm not creating a gallery for one image. If you care enough, grab all the portraits from that game and upload a zip.

Semiurge

Cipher

Create a sub-gallery for Phantasy Star and move it there. Please.
I'm not creating a gallery for one image. If you care enough, grab all the portraits from that game and upload a zip.

Expect a Phantasy Star dump in the near future.

somerandomdude

Learned
Serious question, but are custom avatars even done anymore? Do I need to donate to get one? If I was to donate $30-$50, would one of you admins make this my avatar?

th

Look, I like the site, and I'll paypal $50 if you just make that my avatar.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
why are avatar submissions so weeb-heavy? we need to sort of quota that limits the spread of this disease

I've noticed you're part of a group of loud, decrepit, bitter fucks who are so jealous of Japanese game art that they just can't stop telling everyone about it.

You sport an avatar that, at best, makes people retch.
Don't attempt to take the ugliness of your soul out on others.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Okay here is that same image remastered, resized, and remastered again. Now it looks like a character in a shit video game.

Returnofthe-Living-Dead3closeup-96x96-1.png

Thank you Infinitron it's GLORIOUS!
Infinitron bringing back the bad old days of custom avatars, I see.

Whelp.

YTOuIVh.png

Code:
rpgcodex.net##.avatar-u19323-m
rpgcodex.net##.avatar-u19323-s

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom