Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
These are the cards I have from Septerra Core. I was a bit busy this weekend and I didn't have time to resize them, but I will do so when I get home today, if no one wants to do it.

Attachments

• Dogo.jpg
    Dogo.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Gemma.jpg
    Gemma.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Kyra.jpg
    Kyra.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Marduk.jpg
    Marduk.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Septerra Core Cards.zip
    53.2 KB · Views: 76

SumDrunkGuy

Okay so my new avatar has been critically panned by the whole codex. Nobody had a single good thing to say about it. I guess I'll just stick with my old one :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Since Infinitron loathes to resize avatars himself, I'm doing it pre-emptively because Pink Eye is a cool user.

View attachment 27874
Oh lol. I didn't know you were supposed to resize them. I just got it from Discord from Iron Tower Devs. It's Faythe but one of her possible portraits which is based on choices you make during her future quest. Anyways. Thanks, man. I very much appreciate you resizing her! Also thank you Infinitron for changing my avatar!
:love:

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
All avatar submissions should be 96x96 pixels and in png format (or gif format, if animated). Transparency can be used to form non-square images into a 96x96 square. Also, any collections should be submitted in a zip file.

somerandomdude

Learned
If I was to cut and properly resize a bunch of pictures of current and previous leaders I like, would it at least be considered? I'll list off a few names:

Victor Orban, Vladimir Putin, Rodrigo Duterte, Xi Jinping, Francisco Franco, Augusto Pinochet, Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, King Edward I, Napoleon Bonaparte, Caesar Augustus, Hannibal Barca

Ghulgothas

Arcane
If I was to cut and properly resize a bunch of pictures of current and previous leaders I like, would it at least be considered? I'll list off a few names:

Victor Orban, Vladimir Putin, Rodrigo Duterte, Xi Jinping, Francisco Franco, Augusto Pinochet, Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, King Edward I, Napoleon Bonaparte, Caesar Augustus, Hannibal Barca
At least rip'em from a Civ game or something.

2 outta 12 ain't all that bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom