Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
doomguy2.jpg
wolfensteinguy.jpg
27.jpg

Actually Doom sprites would be kinda cool. I could get those fairly easily, I think. I've got a program which can unpack .wad files.

Necropennis

Scholar
We should have oblivion avatars :/

And an avatar with a wizard enslaving nations with necromancy

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Morrowind is an RPG, dorkface. Whether or not is a good one is debatable (Hint: It's not). Silent Storm is a dungeon crawler set in World War II. It has stats, it has skill trees, these stats and skills affect gameplay ergo it's an RPG.

Stupid BNOL.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Okay, I don't feel like turning this into a WHAT IS AN RPG LOOOOOOOOL kind of discussion, but what determines an RPG isn't black and white. Rather, it's shades of gray with some shit splattered on it. Need For Speed Underground has stats, is it an RPG? Noooooo...

And Doom sucks anyway. Go Marathon!

Jason

chasing a bee
Unfortunately it doesn't have the stat that determines my ability to fuck Clayton up his tight, cherry-red ass.
So it's not an RPG.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Naked_Lunch said:
Okay, I don't feel like turning this into a WHAT IS AN RPG LOOOOOOOOL kind of discussion, but what determines an RPG isn't black and white. Rather, it's shades of gray with some shit splattered on it. Need For Speed Underground has stats, is it an RPG? Noooooo...

And Doom sucks anyway. Go Marathon!

I was being teh funnay :)

Marathon sux go Doom!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom