Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Chimera Squad was better than both XCOMs, and I'm tired of pretending that it's not.
"small" game made by few constantly apologizing root-eating koreans shits on it from the roof.
Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children, for those unfortunate souls who haven't yet played it.

xHpvssG.jpg
2rjTYVX.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Looks like someone is interested in Piggy chicks eh? Oink oink.... SQUUUUEEEAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!

Saerain

Augur
Patron
So can gnome girls even be QTs or what? The "5 disgusting faces 1 boring face" approach they seem to have taken to all races of either sex is fascinating.

Larianshill

Arbiter
Every time, every fucking time I go to one of them "Hopes for the full release" thread, and one of the most upvoted posts is about fucking someone. Astarion is bad enough, but there's far more. "Let me romance Raphael", "Let me romance Halsin", "Let me romance Nere", there was even this one coombrain who wanted to romance Aradin, the racist guy who hates tieflings, because she loves bad boys. I just hope that when Dragon Age 4 releases, its fanbase will go back to their cesspit and leave BG3 alone.

Also, Kagha romance when?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Every time, every fucking time I go to one of them "Hopes for the full release" thread, and one of the most upvoted posts is about fucking someone. Astarion is bad enough, but there's far more. "Let me romance Raphael", "Let me romance Halsin", "Let me romance Nere", there was even this one coombrain who wanted to romance Aradin, the racist guy who hates tieflings, because she loves bad boys. I just hope that when Dragon Age 4 releases, its fanbase will go back to their cesspit and leave BG3 alone.

Also, Kagha romance when?

I just watched a youtube video about the game and one comment is bitching about it having turn based combat.

And also calling it Boulders Gate 3.

I think humanity had a nice run but it's over.

I just watched a youtube video about the game and one comment is bitching about it having turn based combat.
Some people on this very site were bitching about it too, because they wanted a RTWP game.
The real joke will be when divinity original sin 3 comes out and it's strictly real time. It'll still suck, of course, but it'll be extra funny for people without garbage taste in games.

I don't know if you've heard of them, but baldur's gate 1 and 2 actually weren't the exact same game as divinity original sin.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Some people on this very site were bitching about it too, because they wanted a RTWP game.
The real joke will be when divinity original sin 3 comes out and it's strictly real time. It'll still suck, of course, but it'll be extra funny for people without garbage taste in games.

I don't know if you've heard of them, but baldur's gate 1 and 2 actually weren't the exact same game as divinity original sin.

You know, most D&D CRPG adaptations since SSI are Turn Based. There are many things to criticize BG3 and Larian, being TB is not one of then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom