Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Do you seriously expect Larian to not milk this for all the incredibly unfunny jokes it's worth?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Do you seriously expect Larian to not milk this for all the incredibly unfunny jokes it's worth?
Of course not. And I would milk it, too, if I were in their shoes. With the exception that I would make the jokes so cringe that they would turn back around to being funny. What I *hope* is that Minsc doesn't turn into a crutch, where they just have him be a companion and try to actually have Boo as more than it already was: a -1 to item slot penalty.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Somebody on 4chin claimed he datamined some evidence of Minsc romance, long time ago.
But a lot of "datamined" stuff about WotR was BS, so who knows.

Last edited:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Of course not. And I would milk it, too, if I were in their shoes. With the exception that I would make the jokes so cringe that they would turn back around to being funny. What I *hope* is that Minsc doesn't turn into a crutch, where they just have him be a companion and try to actually have Boo as more than it already was: a -1 to item slot penalty.
I hope they make a game where Boo is your companion and Minsc is his familiar.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
You will romance Boo the pocket p*ssy, and you will be happy.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The thought of ejaculating on Minsc's shiny bald head is an interesting one.
0e42d106eb60bbcec72d09800b9eb7ae833df5c6-01.jpeg

Shrimp

Arbiter
Actually, if Minsc is romanceable only by female caster characters, so you can become his "new witch" , I would be okay with that
I think it's unlikely that this game will have romances exclusively for one gender. The companions will be either romanceable by both genders or they won't have a romance option at all.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, technically this is only an animated statue of a mentally challenged barbarian, so I don't think social services will intervene here.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
I wonder which companion will have the baldest gape.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Filthy sodomites talking about doing dirty things to Minsc and the space hamster. Unacceptable behaviour for such a respectable forum as the codex.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Filthy sodomites talking about doing dirty things to Minsc and the space hamster. Unacceptable behaviour for such a respectable forum as the codex.
It merely illustrates how Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete perversion of the original games,having no common points between them, besides, what? The location?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom