Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Can Larian afford to pay the electricity bills for their computers this winter?

Though seriously, why are people saying this gaem is dead?

Longes

Augur
Next update are the cringe-barians anyway. Where's the Paladin, Larian? :argh:Human Male Paladin is the one true way to game.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I predict this will got released just like DoS1 and 2. Good and detailed start, meh mid game and dissapointing ending.
Then super duper ultra uber enhanced edition 1 year later.
I called this last year. Welcome to the club :)

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Can Larian afford to pay the electricity bills for their computers this winter?

Though seriously, why are people saying this gaem is dead?

Because it's been in beta for 2 years I'm guessing? Big AAA games like this though taking 4-5 years are the norm now.
Ships are taking on unbelievable quantities of barnacles now. It’s like trying build a train in California or something. Next-level graft.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thinking organically, they must be fixing the issues they experienced after the testing they had in August. They did have those NDA-ridden tests back then. I would think it takes 1 month to implement any changes, and another month to make sure they're bug free.

Just pointing out that this thread eventually has a moment where some people call this game dead, only to then see a major update.

We need to chill.

Codex Year of the Donut
it was supposed to be out this year and it -- one of the few times it's actually true -- isn't their fault. idk why I have to point this out again
larian losing their #2 studio at the start of the Great Slavic Butthurt War when they couldn't pay their employees anymore due to financial shit hurt them far more

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom