Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Salvo

Arcane
fextralife has 17.700 viewers on twitch

this world is doomed
They pay to be first on the searchboards / bury opponents, then have an automatically opening Twitch link in their pages.

Try searching for the fan-made, more accurate BG3 wiki online. Most links will be Fextra's.

https://bg3.wiki/wiki/Main_Page <this one

I know. That's why I'm depressed.
Truth be told, I see many more people railing against Fextra than I did a few years ago, when they reached their full swing with Dark Souls / DOS2 guides.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
I've deliberately not been following this thread/game for the last three years. Why is the game bad?
Slightly longer version;

Larian had 2 big chances to make something worth playing and they failed both times. Because they are limp-dicked, soy-latte drinking FAGGOTS who this time rode in on the coattails
of the Baldur's Gate name, while resting on the undeserved praise that they are some special studio that are different than the rest. Everyone is already a retard who thinks Larian
have pedigree and are profoundly passionate about making games. So it's no wonder Larian spent 90% of BG3's development budget blowing out pretentious cutscenes
and characters out of their faggot asses while shouting "Look how talented and passionate we are!!1!". Meanwhile, they forgot how to make an engrossing RPG.

See for yourself some comments from delusional Larian faggots.

orVKEbd.png
Thank you for being our greatest marketeer.

Larian will give you a bonus check for your efforts!

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
The Paladin has been a reduced and simplified transplant of the 20th century pop-history image of the knight, specifically of the member of a military order.
The paladin is the D&D adaptation of the protagonist from Poul Anderson's classic fantasy novel Three Hearts and Three Lions, mixed with some similar influences from Arthurian/Carolingian legends. Never intended to be "historical".

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
fextralife has 17.700 viewers on twitch

this world is doomed
They pay to be first on the searchboards / bury opponents, then have an automatically opening Twitch link in their pages.

Try searching for the fan-made, more accurate BG3 wiki online. Most links will be Fextra's.

https://bg3.wiki/wiki/Main_Page <this one

I know. That's why I'm depressed.
Truth be told, I see many more people railing against Fextra than I did a few years ago, when they reached their full swing with Dark Souls / DOS2 guides.

I don't mind their reviews and builds so much, it's those godawful useless half-empty wiki pages that come up first every fucking time when you're looking for something related to a game. Just fuck right off with that.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Hope you chuds aren't playing this hateful garbage:
ljWZBh8.jpg

bne79c5.jpg

:lol:
WTF are these goyim smoking? Did they convenient ignore the frogdemon, demon, and Hamite companions (all of which are bisexual). There was even an yellow slant-eye companion too right? I even bet Shadowheart and Minthara (or whatever her name is) have penises too. But it seems the first goy is mad because he can't force a character to take HRT like he would his children and the second goy is mad because you can make a female character wear skimpy clothes. Didn't feminists start all this nonsense about it being okay to dress like a whore? So wouldn't that be clothes shaming on their part according to their logic? Also why is the second goy "fat-shaming" when he should be against telling a tub of lard exactly what it is?

I don't know why the first goy doesn't like SS uniforms. My wife owns one and it makes me rock hard.

"Companies like this really shouldn't exist"

I have to agree with this. Larian shouldn't exist. I got tired of the Barrelmancy gimmick in Ego Draconis. I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.
"Both divinity games"
Those people really are retarded.

Shrimp

Arbiter
Hope you chuds aren't playing this hateful garbage:
ljWZBh8.jpg

bne79c5.jpg

:lol:
WTF are these goyim smoking? Did they convenient ignore the frogdemon, demon, and Hamite companions (all of which are bisexual). There was even an yellow slant-eye companion too right? I even bet Shadowheart and Minthara (or whatever her name is) have penises too. But it seems the first goy is mad because he can't force a character to take HRT like he would his children and the second goy is mad because you can make a female character wear skimpy clothes. Didn't feminists start all this nonsense about it being okay to dress like a whore? So wouldn't that be clothes shaming on their part according to their logic? Also why is the second goy "fat-shaming" when he should be against telling a tub of lard exactly what it is?

I don't know why the first goy doesn't like SS uniforms. My wife owns one and it makes me rock hard.

"Companies like this really shouldn't exist"

I have to agree with this. Larian shouldn't exist. I got tired of the Barrelmancy gimmick in Ego Draconis. I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.
"Both divinity games"
Those people really are retarded.
Most people are oblivious to the fact that Larian and the Divinity series are over 20 years old. You see a lot of people refer to D:OS as just 'Divinity 1 and 2'

Modron

Arcane
Most people are oblivious to the fact that Larian and the Divinity series are over 20 years old. You see a lot of people refer to D:OS as just 'Divinity 1 and 2'
Someday I know I'll see a screenshot of a forum post where someone says BG: Dark Alliance 1-2 are Baldur's Gate 1-2 (probably pretty soon with BG3's release) .

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Someday I know I'll see a screenshot of a forum post where someone says BG: Dark Alliance 1-2 are Baldur's Gate 1-2 (probably pretty soon with BG3's release) .
Don't be ridiculous; the Dark Alliance games obviously aren't true Baldur's Gate games since they're real-time rather than turn-based. :M

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Don't be ridiculous; the Dark Alliance games obviously aren't true Baldur's Gate games since they're real-time rather than turn-based. :M
So the D:OS games aren't true divinity games because they're turn based and not real time?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom