Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Codex Year of the Donut
Gale is the most romanced? That's surprising.
He's quirky, but not too over the top (as is the case with the vampfag) nor a wannabe good guy (as the warlock). I'm guessing that most male players went with no romance given that the choices are split between NE deity bitch and githyanki bitch.
If I'm reading the stats correctly, only 1% of players didn't romance anyone? I'd have guessed the most romanced to be Shadowheart, like by a huge margin. But I guess straight guys aren't such an overwhelming majority as they once were. Or they are purposefully romancing Gale for some other reason.
it's not gay if your character is a woman

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
He's quirky, but not too over the top (as is the case with the vampfag) nor a wannabe good guy (as the warlock). I'm guessing that most male players went with no romance given that the choices are split between NE deity bitch and githyanki bitch.
If I'm reading the stats correctly, only 1% of players didn't romance anyone? I'd have guessed the most romanced to be Shadowheart, like by a huge margin. But I guess straight guys aren't such an overwhelming majority as they once were. Or they are purposefully romancing Gale for some other reason.
Jesus Christ this thing again.

If you have sex with a man, you are gay: your gender doesn't matter. If you like dicks, you are gay. All women are gay, deal with it.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Person with a cervix is the preferred nomenclature, Donnie.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Jesus Christ this thing again.

If you have sex with a man, you are gay: your gender doesn't matter. If you like dicks, you are gay. All women are gay, deal with it.

Pretty sure your typical NE bi chick is pretty dour tbh.

So, what's the issue with their being some lingering Bhaalspawn around? Even in ToB when you defeat Amelyssan, Solar only says that the overwhelming majority of Bhaal's essence is possessed by you. Having 100% of it wasn't necessary, hence Amelyssan proceeding with the ritual.

Black

Arcane
TsNHYX2.png

hell bovine

Arcane
I'm in the 1% camp, but Gale would be my guess as to who the fangirls would go for. And while I think straight guys aren't such a minority as you make them to be, I think female gamers are more likely to try romances in cRPGs.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm in the 1% camp, but Gale would be my guess as to who the fangirls would go for. And while I think straight guys aren't such a minority as you make them to be, I think female gamers are more likely to try romances in cRPGs.
How do you explain that 1% thing then? I'm also not saying they are a minority, just not such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugely overwhelming majority that one would think or would try to pawn off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom